Raheem Dunlap ’15

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at C of C chapter.

Name: Raheem Dunlap

Hometown: Clover, South Carolina

Major: Psychology

Minor: Neuroscience

Year: Senior

What made you want to come to College of Charleston?  

The main reason that I wanted to come to the College of Charleston is because of the 25-30 classroom ratio size. This has been a great advantage because it has allowed me to have a more one on one personal relationship with my professors. Also, I couldn’t leave out that the college is located in one of the most beautiful cities in the world.

Describe yourself in 5 words.

classy, energetic, confident, eager, outspoken

When you aren’t studying, what are you most likely to be found doing? 

When I am not studying, I will be most likely found hanging out with my friends around the city.

Are you involved in clubs, organizations, or any other activities around CofC? 

I am involved in the Charleston Vibes, and I also participate in volunteer opportunities when they are available.

There are so many beautiful places in Charleston, but where would you say is your favorite? 

King Street and the Waterfront are my favorite places to go in Charleston.

Anyone that knows you or has seen you around campus has realized by now that you work mens fashion like no other. Whats your style inspiration? 

My style comes from a sleek/classy attire. I like to represent myself as a very clean-cut guy who is very driven. My style inspiration comes from trends that I see on the runway or pictures in magazines.                  

What is your dream job? 

My dream is to become a Clinical Psychologist or a Therapist.

What is your favorite…..

Movie?  Life is Beautiful

Artist/Band?  Bonaex

Celebrity? Colton Haynes

Class at CofC?  Abnormal Psychology

Clothing Store? Jcrew or Banana Republic

Color? Green

Restaurant? Rarebit

Are you single or taken? Single 

Alex Hagg is a 21 year old senior at the College of Charleston. She is a Communication major working towards a future in fashion. With the dream of becoming the next Rachel Zoe/Carrie Bradshaw, Alex hopes to one day hold a career as a stylist and writer for a fashion magazine. Currently she is a blog intern at Southern Protocol Boutique. In Alex's spare time she enjoys shopping, relaxing on the beach, and watching movies.