Nicole Naiman ’16

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at C of C chapter.

Hometown: Little Silver, NJ

Year: Junior

Major: Communications

What’s your favorite…

Color? Either blue or purple! I can’t decide!

Movie? Sweet Home Alabama!

Book? Perks of Being a Wallflower

Charleston restaurant? Poogan’s Porch

Class taken so far at the College? Any of my Communications classes so far

Thing in your closet? Any of my many little black dresses, duh

If I could go anywhere, I would go…..to Greece

After college I plan to…..travel!

If I won $10,000 I would…..go shopping (and donate to charities!)

My ideal guy is…….Oh wow….a gentleman with a sense of humor and….and quirky…nerdy but not in a nerd way, ya know? Someone who tells me I love you everyday! (sarcasm…kind of)

If I could have an unlimited shopping spree in any store it would be….Madewell (shameless plug because I work there!)

The number one movie to make me cry is…. the only one I can think of right now is PS I Love You!

What’s the best thing about going to CofC? Being able to live in a beautiful and energetic city while still having a college campus feel! It’s seriously the best of both worlds.

Lindsey is currently a senior at the College of Charleston in South Carolina, originally from New England and New Jersey. She is a Marketing major with a minor in Communications. Her dream is to somehow work within the entertainment/fashion industry, whether it's writing, advertising, PR, supervising, etc. Other than acting as president of HerCampus CofC, she is also a campus tour guide, a VP on Panhellenic Council, a member of Delta Gamma, and a founding member of Committed to Charleston, among other things. She loves keeping busy and couldn't imagine it any other way.