Style

My Favorite Red Carpet Looks From the 2019 Grammys

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at C of C chapter.

I’m a big fan of awards shows because its the time where I can really root and hope and pray that my favorites artists get the recognition they deserve. However, the real part of the show happens before it even starts and it occurs on the infamous red carpet. The day after the 2019 Grammys is as best as ever to showcase my favorite looks. So, without too much more chit chat, here are fashion wins from last night’s red carpet!

1. Lady Gaga 

The list wouldn’t be complete if I didn’t include the infamous Lady Gaga. While her red carpet style has certainly evolved over the years, her beauty is something that’ll never fade.

(Source)

2. Tayla Parx 

I am absolutely in love with this pink and playful look!

(Source)

3. Eve

Imagine what it would be like to never age…Eve doesn’t have to. 

(Source)

4. Leon Bridges

Even Texas deserves a little recognition at an awards show.

(Source)

5. Cardi B

She served us looks on the red carpet AND in her performance. What a literal icon!

(Source)

6. Michelle Obama

I mean she didn’t technically walk the red carpet BUT this list wouldn’t be complete with my first lady!

(Source)

7. Janelle Monae 

She is always guaranteed to give us a look! I’m really adoring the geometry here.

(Source)

8. Ricky Martin & His Son

This cute father-son duo!

(Source)

9. Chloe and Halle Bailey 

Our favorite most talented duo.

(Source)

10. Miguel

We love a sleek and sophisticated male serve on the red carpet.

(Source)

There you have it! My favorite looks from the 2019 Grammys red carpet. Also, shout out to the amazing designers keeping our faves dressed to the nines!

Shy King

C of C '22

My name is Shy and I currently attend College of Charleston - Class of 2022. I’m interested in just about a little of everything!