This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at C of C chapter.

Summer is a glorious time of the year when the sun is shining, the ocean is calling, and the music festivals are blaring! This year’s festivals have a good variety of artists as well as fun events to keep you interested the whole time. So let’s get out those crotchet crop tops and get to it!

Coachella

This one is in two sessions: April 12-14 and April 19-21. Some of the top artists include Childish Gambino, The 1975, Bazzi, Billie Eilish, and Ariana Grande. While tickets are sold out on Coachella’s website, you can go on sites like Stubhub to find tickets around $525. (1)

Lollapalooza

It will be held on August 1-4. There has not yet been an announcement of ticket prices or artists who will be playing. Last year tickets were around $335 plus fees and the lineup included artists like Bruno Mars, The Weeknd, Travis Scott! (2)

Austin City Limits

ACL will be held in two sessions including October 4-6 and 11-13. The basic general admission ticket will cost you $255, but there are many VIP packages available as well. They have not released their lineup for 2019, but in 2018 they had Metallica, Childish Gambino, Shawn Mendes and more. (3)

The Governors Ball Music Festival

This will only have one session from May 31 – June 2. The general admission tickets will cost you $305, but there are many VIP selections to choose from as well. Their lineup has been announced and will include but not limited to Tyler the Creator, Khalid, The 1975, and Major Lazer. (4)

Bonnaroo Music & Arts Festival

It will span from June 13-16. At the moment, tickets are $339 for general admission tickets, but there are still VIP tickets available to buy depending on what you are interested in. Their lineup for 2019 includes Post Malone, Cardi B, The Lumineers, and more! (5)

I am a Freshman at College of Charleston, studying Biology and German, who is also a member of Sigma Kappa! I actually am from Stuttgart, Germany but the military child life made me end up in the United States.