Madison Mikolajczyk ’15

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at C of C chapter.

Name: Madison MikolajczykYear: SeniorMajor: Biology Hometown: Murrells Inlet, SC

Why did you choose to come to CofC? I loved the city itself. I chose my college based on the city. I loved the small, cultural and urban aspect of Charleston.

What do you enjoy doing while you aren’t studying? Hanging out with my friends!

What are your plans after you graduate this May 2015? To enter nursing school and become a certified nurse anesthetist.

Out of all the different experiences you’ve had during your years at CofC what has been your most memorable moment? Probably the candid, crazy, and wild days that filled my freshmen year.

If you were to sum your past 3 and a half years (soon to be 4) into one word what would it be? UNFORGETABLE.

Are you more of a….

Cat lady or dog lover? Cat Lady

Meredith Grey or Christina Yang? Christina Yang

Vanilla or Chocolate? CHOCOLATE.

Red wine drinker or white wine drinker? Red wine drinker.

What’s your favorite…

Restaurant? Basil.

Color? Pink.

Candy? Reece’s

Clothing Store? Urban Outfitters and Madewell.

Magazine? Cosmopolitan (duh)

Living thing? My cat, Luna. Of course!

Class at CofC? Beginning Modern Dance 

Alex Hagg is a 21 year old senior at the College of Charleston. She is a Communication major working towards a future in fashion. With the dream of becoming the next Rachel Zoe/Carrie Bradshaw, Alex hopes to one day hold a career as a stylist and writer for a fashion magazine. Currently she is a blog intern at Southern Protocol Boutique. In Alex's spare time she enjoys shopping, relaxing on the beach, and watching movies.