This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at C of C chapter.

Do you read Her Campus regularly or see our articles on your Facebook? Her Campus at College of Charleston is looking for aspiring journalists and passionate writers, skilled event coordinators, photographers and social media gurus.  Do you meet any of those criteria?  Apply here.  Deadline to apply is January 20th.  

Still looking for a reason to apply?

Apply to join a team of professional women looking to empower the women on their campus, report on what’s happening in Charleston and around the world, as well as organize events on campus all collegiettes can enjoy.  Not only is Her Campus an organization you’ll be able to enjoy as an extracurricular, you’ll be able to add it to your resume to work towards any of your career goals.

Catch your attention yet?  Apply here.  We can’t wait to read your application!  HCXO

Born and raised in the northernmost state, Alaska, Marissa flew south to College of Charleston for a little more sun and a little more heat.  She believes a good life involves coffee, puppies, and more coffee and free time is her favorite thing not to have.