Original Illustration by Gina Escandon for Her Campus Media
This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at C of C chapter.

Let’s banish the days when your feed consisted of what seemed to be a never-ending amount of selfies, photos of people you don’t even know, blatantly photoshopped posts… the list of redundance could go on and on. It’s ironic that our feeds are so boring in a realm of mixed, infinite content. Why am I ranting about this, you may ask? Well, I’ve come to realize that my Insta-stalking skills can work to my (and your own) benefit, as I’ve compiled a list of some eclectic accounts for you to follow (or, in my case, merely “creep” on). Maybe if you’re bored with your Instagram, as I know many are, you’ll give them a try!

Aesthetic…

@90smilk aesthetically pleasing your fashion senses one post at a time.

For the Target-obsessed…

@targetdoesitagain please tell me I’m not alone in the fact that venturing to Target over these past couple of months has become the highlight of my day… but who doesn’t love a good Target run anyways?

Skateboarding (even if you don’t)…

@grlswirl is a female skateboarding crew — so fun to follow (even if you can barely skate, like me).

More than just fashion… 

@diet_prada features fashion, politics, and memes — the holy trinity.

College-friendly food inspo…

Visit @collegenutritionist for when your dining hall meals and Uber Eats are getting old, or maybe you need some inspiration in the kitchen (on a budget, of course). 

Astrology…

@sanctuarywrld — this one goes out to all of you astrology fiends out there… like me.

Aesthetic fashion, celebs, throwbacks…

@nightydrunklovers is similar to @90smilk, and I love everything about this account. 

Teen Vogue…

@teenvogue is a personal favorite. Consists of (yet again) fashion, politics, beauty, etc.

Dogs…

There’s only one thing you need to know about @igpups — they have puppies. I don’t need to be questioned on this one.

Chucktown…

Check out @explorecharleston get to know our city a little bit better and appreciate its beauty through this account! How could you not be obsessed with Charleston? 

Oh, and unfollow anyone that you often compare yourself to in a negative way. They’re probably photoshopped anyways. :)

Hi guys! I'm Chelsea Brooks and I'm a freshman at the College of Charleston. I love all things fashion, food, fitness, etc. You're likely to find me at the beach (being the Florida native that I am) or exploring Chucktown with friends. Take a peek into my mind here!