Get to know Anna Trojanowska

Get to know Anna Trojanowska, the President of Her Campus at CofC!

Meet Her Campus at CofC’s new president, Anna Trojanowska! She is currently a sophomore and already has bright plans for the future!

Taite Daisey: Let’s jump right in, what are you studying here at the College of Charleston?

Anna Trojanowska: I am declaring my major in public health with a film studies minor.

TD: What do you want to do after college?

AT: I want to go into the medical field and become an ophthalmologist (for those who don’t know, that is an eye surgeon).

TD: What are you currently involved with on campus?

AT: I am a member of Delta Gamma, the photography club, and Her Campus – I’m so excited for the upcoming year!

TD: What made you want to apply for the president position of HC?

AT: I feel like I’m well rounded when it comes to the creative and serious side of situations. For example, I absolutely love science, but I also have a passion for photography/film. With this being said, you don’t have to be a communications or English major to be a part of Her Campus and this is what I love. Joining Her Campus last fall has allowed me to further explore my creative side. The team is so diverse and amazing, and it’s crazy how fast this organization is growing! I also get to strengthen my leadership skills. Through this, I have met many incredible collegiettes who I grew close with throughout the year.

TD: What is one goal you really want to achieve this year?

AT: I am really going to push to have more team bonding events and activities! I feel like this is a great way for the whole team to get out, for an example going to the beach, and get to know one another a little better. This will strengthen our HC relationship and create a more fun and enjoyable experience.

TD: What did you do this summer?

AT: I went to Iceland with my family. It was so beautiful I want to go back – I’m recommending it to everyone.

TD: What do you like to do in your free time?

AT: Living in Charleston, the beach is usually my go-to place. I love chilling out on the beach with my friends. I also love walking around downtown taking pictures.

I am currently a sophomore at the College of Charleston. I am majoring in Exercise Science with a minor in Political Science. At CofC I am on the crew team, a member of Sigma Kappa and on the HerCampus team. I am originally from Fenwick Island, DE but now live in Charleston full time. My favorite things to do in my spare time are to go shopping or to go for a run!