Starbucks Rewards Lifestyle Image 2?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
Starbucks Rewards Lifestyle Image 2?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp
Connor Surdi

Five Swimsuit Trends you likely will be seeing for summer 2023

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at C of C chapter.

1. swimsuits with cutouts

This swimsuit trend is so popular because they look cute and so much more. When you go to the beach and you just took a dip in the water, you can dry off, put some shorts on and you have a good out to dinner top. They are also good if your rummaging around your closet and you cannot decide if you want to wear a bikini or a whole piece. These are two in one so you do not have the hassle of choosing.

2. CROCHE SWIMSUTS IMG 1246

To be honest I don’t really get the whole crochet bathing suit trend and would never by one personally but that’s just me. Croche bathing suits are mainly for tanning and just chilling by the pool. This is a good swimsuit if you want to have a swimsuit that you feel like was homemade just for you. If you get cold you also have a bathing suit to warm you up in the process.

3. Floral pattern swimsuits IMG 1250

These swimsuits are very comfortable and bright. Floral patterned swimsuits are the swimsuits for you if you love a good pattern and feel like your in the 70’s all in one. One other plus side is most all floral patterned swimsuits are reversible so you have two patterns in one. Floral swimsuits come in all different patterns and colors so there are a lot to choose from.

4. Long sleeve swimsuits IMG 1248

Long sleeve swimsuits are good so you do not get sunburnt when you are at the beach. It might be difficult to put sunscreen on, but hey, you do not have to put it on your arms if you do not want to. Long sleeve swimsuits are good if you are in the water and you do not like the water touching your skin.They are good for water sports such as surfing, kayaking, and snorkeling. Long sleeve swimsuits can also offer coverage, support in whatever you are doing, and they are tight or snug so you do not have to worry about it falling off of your body.

5. Deep V – Neck swimsuits IMG 1247

V – neck swimsuits are gorgeous.They provide a little touch of skin without it being too Jurassic.Deep v necks add a little bit of sass to the bathing suit.They provide a good amount of breeze. It also just makes you feel good to be in the bathing suit.

Alex Broyles

C of C '24

Im Alex Broyles. I am a junior here at the College of Charleston. I am originally from Chattanooga, TN but grew up in Atlanta, GA. I have a sister named Parks, we are Fraternal twins. I have two cats named Thomas and Oliver (Ollie). What I like to do for fun is, I love anything that has to do with Paranormal activity, I love thrifting, watching Tv, My favorite show of all time is Friends, and most of all helping with the elderly.