Favorite Feel-Good Fall Films: Shows to Watch During Fall and Spooky Season

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at C of C chapter.

By now we are getting into the height of spooky season, with the temperatures starting to drop, sweaters and jeans seen all over campus, and pumpkin spice lattes in hand.

This season is the perfect time to sit on your couch, bed, or even floor, and scroll through Netflix to find your favorite comfort show halloween episodes and other spooky movies.

For those of us who are Disney fans, there are so many Disney shows that have Halloween episodes, and they give me so much comfort during the fall, especially with the lighthearted humor and costumes. There’s so so many more out there, but here are some of my favorites:

• Girl Meets World – Season 2 Episode 18: Girl Meets World of Terror 2
  • Hannah Montana – Season 1 Episode 17: Torn Between Two Hannahs
  • Liv and Maddie – Season 3 Episode 4: Haunt-A-Rooney
  • Shake it Up – Season 3 Episode 25: Haunt It Up
  • Dog With a Blog – Season 2 Episode 3: Howl-low-een
  • A.N.T. Farm – Season 1 Episode 14: mutANT farm
  • Zack and Cody – Season 1 Episode 19: Do Not Play
  • Jessie – Season 3 Episode 1: Ghost Bummers
  • Good Luck Charlie – Season 4 Episode 14: Fright Knight
  • That’s So Raven – Season 2 Episode 2: Don’t Have A Cow
  • Lizzie McGuire – Season 1 Episode 24: Night of the Day of the Dead
  • K.C. Undercover – Season 1 Episode 22: Runaway Robot
  • Phineas and Ferb – Season 4 Episode 18: La Candace-Cabra
  • Bunk’d – Season 2 Episode 7: Camp Kiki-slasher
  • Austin and Ally – Season 2 Episode 1: Costumes and Courage

So go curl up, find your favorite blanket and your favorite mug, make some hot chocolate or hot apple cider, turn the fire place on or light your favorite fall candle (I know that you have one), and enjoy some well needed rest with a good Halloween show!

Abby Malloy

C of C '26

Hey there! I'm Abby I'm from Chapel Hill, NC. I'm studying Environmental and Sustainability Studies. Some of my interests include baking with a gluten allergy, coffee, indie/pop music artists, and reading! I enjoy writing as a way to decompress from school work and let my creativity flow through my fingertips onto the screen that you are reading this from!