This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at C of C chapter.

This week’s campus cutie is lighthearted jock who loves having his toes in the sand!

Name: Eddie (Bubba) Los

Age: 22

Hometown: Yardley, Pennsylvania

Major: Exercise Science

Career interests/goals: I want to coach baseball for a high school or college. I’d want to start at high school and work my way up.

Hobbies: Playing sports, being active, going to Marion Square. I’m a captain of intramural indoor soccer, and I also coach at a high school on James Island.

If you could have any superpower what would it be? I would want to fly, but I’m afraid of heights.

Celebrity Crush? Hayden Panettiere.  

Weirdest pick-up line that has been used on you? “Are you drunk?”

Describe your ideal girl in three words: Honest, good humored, and passionate.

If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go? Either Madagascar or New Zealand – I’m an island guy.

If you could only eat one food for a week straight, what would it be? Definitely not ramen because I’ve done that before, and it sucks. Probably pizza because there are so many different varieties!

I am a sophmore here at C of C and loving every second of it! I'm a Psychology major and Political Science minor. You may find me around campus proudly wearing my letters or eating matzah ball soup. 4'11 in height 6 ft at heart. Can't wait to share with you my many adventures and some wonderful (and not so wonderful) experiences I have had thus far at C of C!
Co-founder and former Editor-in-Chief of HC CofC.