This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at C of C chapter.

Can you believe summer is right around the corner? Today in Charleston, the weather is outstanding. Not a cloud in the sky, and it is 70 degrees! Before we know it, we will be heading to Folly Beach or Sullivan’s Island to tan and swim. I am hoping that day is soon! Anyway, you will absolutely need at least one good bathing suit if you live in Charleston, so here are some great options. 

Ruched Bandeau Bikini Top 

This one is for the girl who basically wants to be naked on the beach with no tan lines. Danielle Bernstein (@weworewhat) just dropped her first swim collection of 2021, and let me just say, I am in love! The bathing suits are absolutely adorable. Danielle went above and beyond with the prints and styles for this collection. So, if you want a teeny tiny, versatile top, the Ruched Bandeau Bikini Top is for you!

Monica Tie-Front Printed One-Piece Swimsuit

Do you love vintage clothing? Then this bathing suit is what you dream about. The lime green gingham print screams vintage to me. Also, this bathing suit is wonderful if you are looking for good coverage. Imagine this bathing suit with hoops, these Shevoke sunglasses, and a cute little beach bag. Obsessed! The designer of this bathing suit, Out From Under, is one of my personal favorites. I wear my one-piece by them all the time, and it still is in great condition three years later. 

Eva Top Love Leopard

A bathing suit and a sports bra? Hell yes. You can go get a good sweat in at the gym in your sports bra, then keep it on and wear it straight to the beach and run into the ocean. Sounds perfect to me! This bikini top is amazing because it is a two-in-one, but also is super cute! You can shop this bathing suit top locally at the Las Olas store in Charleston or order it online. 

Scoop Back One Piece Swimsuit

As you can tell from above, I love a good two-in-one bathing suit. This one is a plain, black swimsuit that can also be the perfect bodysuit for going out with your friends! Also, this one is from Target, so it super affordable and just a great, staple bathing suit to have. 

Hopefully, one of these bathing suits will work perfectly for you. Definitely order them soon if you want one because summer is coming, so they will sell out before you know it!

Hey, my name is Molly! I am a Senior at the College of Charleston and am majoring in English. I am from Saratoga Springs, NY, but absolutely love the warm weather here! I spend most of my time nannying or reading Betches.