beauty
beauty
Original photo by Hannah Griffee

All the Products from Cassie’s 4 AM Morning Routine on “Euphoria”

The Her Campus National Editors write about products we love and think you’ll love too. Her Campus has affiliate partnerships, so we get a share of the revenue from your purchase. All products are in stock and all prices are accurate as of publication.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at C of C chapter.

In episode four of “Euphoria'” season two we get to see the personal lives of many of the characters. We see the teenage life of Cal, Lexi’s “observer” outlook on life, and Cassie’s extensive skincare routine. Cassie is a hyper-feminine teenage girl who is dying to be seen. She is deeply in love with the antagonist, Nate Jacobs, who we know from season one loves hyper-feminine individuals. In this episode, we see Cassie do anything she can to get Nate’s attention – even if that means waking up at 4 am to get ready for school.

This 4 am routine consists of every skincare trick in the book. She does everything from dry brushing all the way to under-eye mask. It takes her almost four hours to get ready for school?!?! It is absolutely insane, but I and everyone else on Tik Tok is intrigued. With that being said, I have made an extensive list of all the tools and products Cassie used in her 4 am morning routine. So get your amazon ready – we’re about to become Cassie!

Well, that is the very long list of products Cassie uses in her 4 am routine. Here’s to Euphoria, Cassie, and most importantly, skincare!

Jaccie is an Arts Management major with a concentration in the Music Industry. Aside from academics, Jaccie is a DJ at the College of Charleston's radio station, CisternYard Radio. Jaccie is passionate about agriculture, music, mental health, comedy, shopping local and self expression. You can find Jaccie walking down king street with an iced coffee in hand or having a study break at the Battery. Jaccie is a Virgo sun, Taurus moon, and Pisces rising.