In episode four of “Euphoria'” season two we get to see the personal lives of many of the characters. We see the teenage life of Cal, Lexi’s “observer” outlook on life, and Cassie’s extensive skincare routine. Cassie is a hyper-feminine teenage girl who is dying to be seen. She is deeply in love with the antagonist, Nate Jacobs, who we know from season one loves hyper-feminine individuals. In this episode, we see Cassie do anything she can to get Nate’s attention – even if that means waking up at 4 am to get ready for school.
This 4 am routine consists of every skincare trick in the book. She does everything from dry brushing all the way to under-eye mask. It takes her almost four hours to get ready for school?!?! It is absolutely insane, but I and everyone else on Tik Tok is intrigued. With that being said, I have made an extensive list of all the tools and products Cassie used in her 4 am morning routine. So get your amazon ready – we’re about to become Cassie!
- The “Heatless Curlers”. The heatless curls trend took Tik Tok by storm in the April 2021 and has been prominent ever since. In this scene, we see Cassie use a light blue set of the heatless curling rod. https://www.amazon.com/dp/B094Y2CY6H/?coliid=I1ZEBMHAXVU6P8&colid=2953VVKMX20VQ&psc=1&ref_=lv_ov_lig_dp_it
- Green tea matcha eye masks. In the same scene as the curler, we see Cassie with green eye mask on. These mask have been popular for many years and treat many things. The eye mask can be used to treat dark circles to puffiness. https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07KPRQZC8/?coliid=I37RA0I7T30TAR&colid=2953VVKMX20VQ&psc=1&ref_=lv_ov_lig_dp_it
- Shea Moisture coconut and hibiscus illuminating body lotion. This lotion is game changer! I have went through multiple bottles of this lotion and it is so amazing. https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07Q453728/?coliid=I3ACY79X61PMVV&colid=2953VVKMX20VQ&psc=1&ref_=lv_ov_lig_dp_it
- Ecotools Dry Brush. This is another product that I also swear by. Dry brush is a phenomenal addition to someone’s shower routine. Dry brushing helps remove dead skin, eliminate cellulite, and honestly just feels amazing. So good job Cassie on dry brushing! https://www.amazon.com/dp/B016RFJDL8/?coliid=I34Q2276LCK71&colid=2953VVKMX20VQ&psc=1&ref_=lv_ov_lig_dp_it
- The Gua Sha. This is once again a beauty concept that has come to light in the past few years. Gua Sha is actually an ancient Chinese technique that helps define your facial structure. Many people who avidly Gua Sha see results in a few weeks. https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0922ZVTRR/?coliid=I259KEYH46RL5B&colid=2953VVKMX20VQ&psc=1&ref_=lv_ov_lig_dp_it
- Bic’s single shave sensitive razor. These razors are an oldie, but goodie. I feel like everyone has a pack of these razors somewhere in their house. https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01AKGRDBW/?coliid=I3VSU18DTMMWKI&colid=2953VVKMX20VQ&psc=1&ref_=lv_ov_lig_dp_it
- The electric nose trimmer. Once again, this is a must have for anyone who grows hair fast and is a great product. I also think this product really signifies that idea that Cassie is a hyper feminine character and Nate’s desire. In the first season, Nate even discusses how he hates body hair. I believe this exact tool feeds into Cassie wants to please Nate. https://www.amazon.com/dp/B087GYN931/?coliid=I2KYM51VX5Q1EC&colid=2953VVKMX20VQ&psc=1&ref_=lv_ov_lig_dp_it
- Facial Massagers. This is also a very new skin care tool that has rose to fame. We see Cassie use two gold facial tools where one is a rolling tool and the other is an electric one. These tools also help to define the face. https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07Q5PD2YL/?coliid=I1B3UPCU3BTZ0Q&colid=2953VVKMX20VQ&psc=1&ref_=lv_ov_lig_dp_it
- Compress Therapy Face Mask. Now this product, I have never seen before. In this scene we see Cassie throw on this elaborate pink face mask that attaches to her entire head. This mask is suppose to be used as a hot or cold compress for the face. https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08N4BV7KD/?coliid=I39INZFOGKYSTJ&colid=2953VVKMX20VQ&psc=1&ref_=lv_ov_lig_dp_it
- The ice roller. Once again, this is another skin care fab that has dominated social media and the past year. Ice is suppose to help tighten, brighten, and reduce redness on the face. https://www.amazon.com/dp/B097ST1FQC/?coliid=I1WKHBEJUK4VGB&colid=2953VVKMX20VQ&psc=1&ref_=lv_ov_lig_dp_it
Well, that is the very long list of products Cassie uses in her 4 am routine. Here’s to Euphoria, Cassie, and most importantly, skincare!
The Her Campus National Editors write about products we love and think you’ll love too. Her Campus has affiliate partnerships, so we get a share of the revenue from your purchase. All products are in stock and all prices are accurate as of publication.