This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at C of C chapter.

While we may have said goodbye to Halloween and Christmas seems right around, don’t be hasty and skip the fall season. From wreaths to pumpkin decor, this is the perfect time of the year to put your crafty skills to the test. Here are some fun and easy DIYs to spice up your space.  

1. Pumpkin Vase

This craft is a perfect way to recycle your old Halloween pumpkins. Empty the inside of the pumpkin and place any flowers to your liking inside. To give your vase some extra flair, paint the outside or top it off with a bow. Place the finished product on a table or on your porch – either way its sure to turn heads.

2. Candied Candles

Oh what to do with all the cheap candy corn you bought the day after Halloween? Rather than eating it all – and regretting it later – pour the multi-colored candies into a clear vase and make an awesome candle holder. Add in your favorite Bath and Body Works candle, sit back, relax and enjoy the aroma therapy. 

3. Wine Bottles

Wine bottles make cool decor any time of the year. But for the fall season, a little bit of spray paint can take your bottles a long way. No paint? Burlap, leaves, buttons, or gold foil added to your bottles will satisfy all your decorating needs.

4. Corked Pumpkin

After you finish your wine bottle craft, don’t throw away the corks just yet. With some hot glue, paint, and construction paper, you can have a mini pumpkin in less than 30 minutes. These pumpkins will make an interesting piece to set on your dinner tables or around the kitchen.

5. Solo Cup Wreath

Have any leftover solo cups from your Halloween parties? Turn those cups into a cute wreath! With tape or glue, arrange cups inside on another, slowly constructing a circular shape. Be warned, this craft takes a little more time and patience, but know that the finished product is she to get people talking.

6. Paper Pumpkin 

Who says you have to limit your decor just to your living or bedroom? Why not decor out your bathroom for instance. With a little bit of construction and tissue paper, you can transform your toilet paper into adorable pumpkins.

Happy crafting, collegiates! 

All photos from Pinterest.

Sophomore Communication Studies major with a minor in Writing Studies from Long Island, New York. Member of Bowling Club and Ridge Report