This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at C of C chapter.

Tis’ the season of fall and festivities! October has begun and is well underway. Reminiscent of Disney Channel and its fun-filled characteristics that made your childhood even better, it’s that time of the year to binge your holiday favorites. Recant your childhood loyalty with these three Disney Channel Halloween Movies.

#3. Mom Has a Date with a Vampire

Watch Caroline Rhee, also starred in Sabrina the Teenage Witch and Christmas with the Kranks, play Lynette Hansen, who falls head over heels with Robert Carradine’s character Malachi Van Helsing. Helsing is a smoking hot man with a night secret. Hansen’s three children try their best to get their divorced mom out of the house so they can enjoy a night out with their friends. They set her up with a tall mysterious man but later get the tip that he is more than one person for their mom with a secret that’s too good to be true.

#2. Halloweentown

Halloweentown is a four-part series of mysterious magic. Marnie and her two siblings are in for a ride when they follow their grandmother to her home in Halloweentown. Learning they come from a family of witches, Marnie learns she too is a witch. What seemed weird, surprising, and also fun, came as a catch when they have to fight off the evils who try to take over Halloweentown.

#1 Hocus Pocus

The Sanderson Sisters, three witches, freed from their coffin in an abandoned home, shunned 300 years prior for practicing dark witchcraft. 300 years later its Halloween night and they have risen and are back on the streets of Salem, Massachusetts. The Sisters are running amuck, digging up old friends, in search of the spell to make them immortal. Only one boy can put a stop to their witchcraft and chaos! 

Be sure to turn off all the lights, pop your popcorn, and binge this Halloween season with your favorite spooky, funny, and entertaining Halloween movies. 

Velvett Simmons of Charleston, SC is the owner of The Velvett Room, online shoe boutique. She is a senior at the College of Charleston where she writes for Her Campus's CofC Chapter and does social media marketing as her internship for the College's Office of Alumni Affairs. She enjoys reading, collecting shoes, and blogging. Check out her social media pages on Twitter @SiimplyVel and Instagram @SimplyyVel.