12 Products You Didn’t Know You Needed

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at C of C chapter.

1. Ben & Jerry’s Euphori-Lock

This incredibly useful combination lock will keep away any pesky roommates who like to eat your food. It will only allow access to the lid when you enter the correct combination.

2. Prism Glasses

Perfect for when you just can’t handle sitting up but still want to read or watch TV.

3. Water Bottle with Storage Compartment

This water bottle is perfect for runners. With a built-in wallet, never again worry about where to keep your keys and your cash.

4. Dipr Cookie Spoon

Because no one likes getting their fingers milky or finding cookie crumbs at the bottom of their glass of milk.

5. Clamp-On Umbrella Cup Holder

This is perfect for walking to your morning class in the rain without having to worry about awkwardly juggling your coffee and your books. Let’s face it – we live in Charleston. It rains a lot.

6. Microwavable S’Mores Maker

S’Mores are always a good idea.

7.Elastic Shoelaces

Nothing is worse than tying your shoes. Now you only have to do it once. Plus, you can choose from tons of different color/style options.

8. Book T-Shirts

A T-shirt that has the entirety of your favorite book printed on it and looks lovely? Sign us up!

9. Waterproof Notepad

Because we all have some of our best ideas in the shower.

10. Drawable Duvet Cover

You can doodle on this duvet cover and throw it in the wash to erase. Genius.

11. Gnome Wine Stoppers

So cute. And their hats pop off to be used as pourers. 

12. Monkey Nail Dryer

It’s so much easier (and more adorable) than waiting around for them to dry.

I'm a senior English major with a concentration in Creative Writing at CofC originally from Boston. I'm also a member of the Honors College, Literati, and HSA here at the College. I love libraries, Target, and exploring; and I am way too emotionally invested in fictional characters. I'm currently leaving the love of my life (the ocean) behind to study abroad in London for the semester.