12 Problems Girls With Long Hair Have

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at C of C chapter.

Having long and lucious hair can be super amazing. But let’s be honest, sometimes it can just ruin your whole day. It’s made out to be such a low maintenance hairstyle, but we all know that’s not true. All of these problems that long haired girls have to deal with everyday show exactly how hard it is to maintain long hair.

1. It literally gets caught in everything

2. You have to use a ton of shampoo

3. Brushing it takes FOREVER

4. And so does drying it…

5. When it’s windy outside you may think you look like this

but you really just look like this

6. You start finding hair everywhere

7. And when your friends find random long strands they know exactly where it came from

8. Once it gets hot outside your blanket of hair makes it 10x hotter

9. But if you try to pull it up it becomes a huge pile on top of your head

10. When you see someone again for the first time in a while their first comment is on how long your hair has gotten

11. If you’re easily distracted, you probably have trouble focusing in class while playing with your hair

12. And even though it gets annoying, you’re just not ready to cut it all off yet

But it’s okay because even though it can be a pain, it’s totally worth it

Erin Wiley is a junior at the College of Charleston, pursuing an AB degree in Arts Management with a minor in Communication. She has been writing for Her Campus for almost two years and created and maintains Her Campus CofC's Pinterest page. She loves everything from music to movies to fashion, and everything in between. After college, she hopes to do something in the entertainment industry, working with either a music producer or a film company. In her spare time, Erin likes to read, watch movies, and walk around historic downtown Charleston.