This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at C of C chapter.

Trader Joe’s is my happy place. Every time I go in, I walk out with way more than I had planned on getting. I walk down every aisle just to admire the fun and unique foods they have. I also never feel guilty about binging their snacks because they have really healthy options with ingredients I know and trust! I also really appreciate the price range because I am a broke college student. I always leave with something new because I want to try everything, but these are my current obsessions that I highly recommend! If you love TJ as much as I do or if you have never been, this list is for you ;)

Blueberry Lavender Almond Drink

I am more of an oat milk girl, but this caught my eye because I love lavender, and I have never seen anything like it before. I’ve been loving this in my morning coffee or with some granola.

Vegetable Pad Thai

So my favorite food ever is chicken pad thai, so when I saw this, I had to try it. I’ve been trying to incorporate more vegan items into my grocery list, so this was perfect. I also love all of Trader Joe’s pre-made meals because I don’t always have time to make something. I get this every time I go. It is a little spicy, but I think it’s perfect.

Trader Joe’s Diner Mac ‘n Cheese

This is my guilty pleasure meal. It is so cheesy and delicious. I love mac n cheese, and this is definitely my favorite box kind.

Buffalo Style Chicken Dip

I recently tried this because my roommate got it in honor of the Super  Bowl. It is spicy, but just the right amount. It has chunks of shredded chicken which I liked a lot, and it was delicious on some pretzels. If you are a dip person, I would definitely recommend this. They have a lot of really amazing dips, but this one is my current favorite. 

Cauliflower Pizza Crust

This is a gluten-free option that I have really enjoyed making pizzas and flatbreads with. It adds a little something and makes me feel healthy and satisfied. On a similar note, they also have Cauliflower Gnocchi that is amazing.

Salad Dressings

Almond Butter Turmeric, Carrot Miso Ginger, Green Goddess – These three salad dressings are all so good and fresh and add a lot of flavor to any salad. Usually, salad dressings make the salad much less healthy, but these are a pretty healthy alternative that tastes great. They are also vegan!

Gone Bananas

These are just frozen bananas covered in chocolate. It sounds so simple, but they are so addicting. My favorite go-to sweet snack by far.

Mandarin Orange Chicken

This entree is a house favorite. I love orange chicken from anywhere, but this is so simple and easy to make. They give you a ton of pieces of chicken. It is so delicious over rice.

Green Tea Mochi

They have other flavors, but the green tea is my favorite. These are delicious little ice cream bites that are coated in mochi. So fresh and light, I could eat the whole box.

Mixed Nut Butter

This blend of nuts is so good. I tried it recently and fell in love. It is super filling and nourishing. I’ve been putting in on my oatmeal creations in the morning, and I can’t stop. 

Grace Davis

C of C '23

Hi, I'm Grace! I'm from Florida but am so happy to have left to come to Charleston! I am a junior at CofC, and majoring in public health and women and gender studies. I love to go to the beach, paint, and go for coffee.