10 Signs You’re as Obsessed with Christmas as Buddy the Elf

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at C of C chapter.
1. You freaked out at the first sign of Christmas decorations in stores and around town. 

2. Whether they’re covered in snowflakes and reindeer or simply red, Starbucks cups still fill you with joy. 

3. You’ve been listening to Christmas music since Halloween ended. 

4. You’ve either already watched your favorite Christmas movie, or your excitement is building up for the moment it finally comes on TV.  

5. The time of pumpkin spice is over, and the age of candy canes has just begun! 

6. You’re already dreaming of a white Christmas. 

7. You’ve pulled out all of your Christmas-y clothing so you can wear red and/or green every day. 

8. Some people say it’s too soon to start celebrating Christmas, but you feel that it didn’t start soon enough! 

9. You don’t understand why those people aren’t as excited as you for the most wonderful time of the year!? 

10. Santa’s coming to town and you just can’t contain your excitement!! 
Erin Wiley is a junior at the College of Charleston, pursuing an AB degree in Arts Management with a minor in Communication. She has been writing for Her Campus for almost two years and created and maintains Her Campus CofC's Pinterest page. She loves everything from music to movies to fashion, and everything in between. After college, she hopes to do something in the entertainment industry, working with either a music producer or a film company. In her spare time, Erin likes to read, watch movies, and walk around historic downtown Charleston.