Top Five Reasons to Watch Revenge

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at C Mich chapter.

Revenge, a show on ABC, is made of drama, suspense and sexual tension with some of the hottest men and women on television today. If you are someone who has tried to push away the urge to tune into the show every week, it is time to give it up. Not only will it become a guilty pleasure of yours, you won’t be able to control your excitement till the next episode the following week. For all you people who think you are above the craze, don’t be so sure, cause let me tell you…you are missing out. Here are the top five reasons why you all should tune into Revenge every week.

1. The Set
The whole series takes place in the high society of the Hamptons most elite families. It shows beautiful mansions, beach houses, cozy cottages, and of course huge yachts. The elegant backgrounds and table displays make you feel transported into a world only the wealthiest of the country get to experience.

2. The Clothes
The main characters of the show wear every top label you can think of. The clothes are simple, beautiful, and oh so elegant. They show off their $4,000 dollar gowns while setting up crazy plots to bring each other down. Anything from Valentino to Marc Jacobs are featured on the show. For any fashionista, Revenge is one of the best-dressed shows today.

3. The Hot Men!
Ok, what girl doesn’t like to watch a show where hot men fight for what they believe in? First off we have the desirable and sexy Daniel Grayson played by Josh Bowman. Always dressed to impress in Armani suits and Burberry ties, Daniel is no doubt a savvy businessman. His perfect dimples and sexy messy hair make him the target for one of the most mouth-watering men on T. V. today. Next is the attractive bar owner, Jack Porter played by Nick Wechsler. He is the complete opposite of Daniel. He dresses in simple Tee shirts and Levi jeans but is super orgasmic nonetheless. He is sweet and kind but has a bad boy side that is very appealing to the viewers.

4. Strong Women Leads
Lets just say Emily Thorne, aka Amanda Clarke, is one of the biggest bad-asses on T.V. With her evil plans to take down the Grayson’s, she lets no one stand in her way. She is not only beautiful, has a closet any girl would die for, but she kicks pretty much everyone’s ass with her martial art moves. She shows women that they can be the bad girls we all know we want to be at some point in our lives. Next up is Victoria Grayson. Her calm exterior, wicked comments, and looks alone could kill. She is evil and will stop at nothing to save herself. She quite honestly is a cold-hearted bitch, which makes it hard for the viewers to stop watching. These two go head-to-head showing girl power at its finest, making the show hard to resist.

5. The Plot
This is one of the best-written shows I have seen in a very long time. Most shows from the past few years have been easy to predict and are often boring. The way the writers of this show connect people in the cast together in a dark and twisted way create drama and suspense that has made it such a popular show. Surprise after surprise makes it hard to not tune in every week!

Alex Puzzolo is a junior at Central Michigan University. She is majoring in Integrative Public Relations and minoring in Leadership. She is an active member in her sorority, Phi Sigma Sigma, by holding Executive Board positions. Alex is a Co-founder of the Central Michigan University chapter of Her Campus. She is from Mundelein, IL and loves to travel. She has been to multiple countries and just recently completed an internship in Ireland. An interesting fact about Alex is that she has worked in a jewelery store for the past two years and is certified member of the Gemology Institute of America.