This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at C Mich chapter.

Name: Pat Keady

Hometown: Northville, MI

Age: 21 years old

Major: Marketing with an incentive in personal sales

Relationship Status: Single

If you were stranded on an island, what three things would you bring?
– If I were to bring three things onto an island it would probably be a Knife, a flint to start fires, and a solar powered Jet-ski (not to escape, its just you can’t be sad on a jet ski)

Boxers or Briefs? I’m a boxer briefs guy, firm with some breathing room.

Where is your favorite place to hang out on campus?
– I don’t think anyone really has a favorite place to hang out on campus so I am just going to say the Cabin restaurant.

Blondes or Brunettes? How about who ever is looking pretty fit?

What is the craziest thing you have ever done?
-Craziest thing I have ever done? Long story short I was in an aquatic museum with my dad and I yelled “HOLLY MACKEREL WOULD YA LOOK AT THAT” at a giant fish mounted on the wall. My dad and I starred at it for a while, but when I looked down the wall to the description of the fish, I saw a woman breast-feeding her new born right underneath the fish. She looked kind of pissed off at me.

What qualities do you admire in the opposite sex? If you have a good sense of humor, and can find something to laugh at in most situations, then you are golden in my books.

What is your favorite movie: hands down Dark Knight.

Any awesome or hidden talents: I play rugby pretty well.

What is your ideal or dream date?
– Too keep it simple I would make it during the summer time in Mt. P and then it would be you, me, a bag of the finest wine, and a lazy trip down the chip river hanging out.

Who is your Hollywood crush?
– I really think the 1973 Marsha Brady had it all going on for her back then, and still looking fine these days.

Laura Szatkowski is a senior at Central Michigan University graduating in December, 2012. She is majoring in Integrative Public Relations with a minor in English. Laura has had numerous internships in a wide variety of industries throughout college. Laura is passionate about all things PR and social media related and is looking forward to traveling and working outside of Michigan after graduation.