Style

Looking for a Place to Shop? Here’s Eight.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at C Mich chapter.

Pacsun

I love this store with my entire soul. I could literally spend thousands of dollars here in one visit, too bad I don’t even have $10. LOL. Anyways, if you didn’t know Pacsun stands for pacific sunwear, so the clothing they offer has a very beachy and casual vibe. They are my go to place for swimsuits, they have a MASSIVE selection, and they’re super cute.

American Eagle

I LOVE AE. It is probably my number one store. The style of their clothing is pretty simple but very high quality. Their clothes are perfect for mixing and matching and they always carry the latest trends. My favorite part about shopping at this store is that they use models of all shapes, sizes, and color and they are all about making sure EVERYONE feels comfortable in their clothes!

Fashion Nova

This store is PERFECT for going out clothes. Their clothes are pretty inexpensive and everything I have ordered has been pretty decent quality for the price I paid. They have an endless supply of bodysuits and crop tops that are all super cute. Like I said, if you need going out clothes – this is your store.

Brandy Melville

BM is a bit on the pricier side, however, this store is basically the trendsetter of all stores. I have yet to see one piece that I don’t absolutely love from them. If there’s one downfall to this store they only offer their clothes in the “one size fits nobody” option so, you have to pay specific attention to the measurements of each item.

Forever 21

Okay I know, I know. This store is very hit or miss when it comes to their clothing and NO ONE likes to walk through their massive unorganized stores, that’s why I 100% recommend shopping here online. It’s much easier to sort through their items online and you can always find some serious steals for a super cheap price on their website. It’s a great way to keep up with the trends when you’re ballin on a budget.

BooHoo

This store is another awesome store for going out clothes. The best part is everything is super inexpensive and on top of that they almost always have some pretty decent sales. I highly recommend this store for going out dresses in particular, they have a pretty large selection all at extremely low prices, yet the quality is still pretty decent!

Urban Outfitters

This is another store that is a bit on the pricier side. However, the pieces you get here are very unique. This store has a certain style that is unlike any other. This is another store that picks up on the latest trends first, yet they put their own spin on it. Most of their clothes are definitely worth the price. ALSO, their home decor is to die for I probably buy more of that than clothes, oops.

Charlotte Russe

Okay this store is a little bit similar to F21. They have a little bit of everything. From going out clothes, to basics, to work clothes you can find pretty much anything you’re looking for here for a pretty cheap price.

Annie McLean

C Mich '21

Hey! My name is Annie and I'm majoring in Integrative Public Relations and minoring in Multimedia Design at Central Michigan University. I love drawing and painting and I spend a lot of my time outdoors, more specifically on the water. I love to paddle board, boat, kayak, rollerblade, and bike. I LIVE for dogs and I would own 500 if I could. I have a black lab puppy named Luna and I miss her everyday I'm here at CMU. I love to listen to music, my taste is pretty diverse, but I am especially into 90s pop and alternative. My guilty pleasure is watching Keeping Up With The Kardashians, yes I know, but I am ADDICTED. My ultimate goal is to hopefully run social media platforms for a large company such as Victoria's Secret or Kylie Cosmetics.