This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at C Mich chapter.

Aries (March 21- April 19) Lucky you, Aries. You will go into 2019 with your ruler, Mars, in your sign until February 14. You will be able to get a lot done. Anything that has been on hold– in your personal or professional life–now moves forward with great momentum and speed. Between January 7 and February 3, your love life and sex life will prove to be delightful (Ooo la la!) If you’re not involved with anyone right now, you may just be before this time period is done.

Taurus (April 20- May 20) In 2019, Venus won’t have any retrograde periods, which will be good news for your love life, finances and creative adventures. By March, you will begin experiencing surprising twists in your life. Things will happen with or without warning, and you’ll have to go with the flow. Opportunities that unfold will enable you to shake off what no longer works in your life and to embrace the new and unusual.

Gemini (May 21- June 20) For most of 2019, you will be expanding your business and personal partnerships. If you’re not involved with anyone at the beginning of 2019, you probably will be by the end of the year. If you’re in a committed relationship, you and your partner may reach a huge milestone in your relationship, like moving in together, getting engaged or maybe even getting married. In your professional life, you will begin to expand your options. Even though you’re a master of multitasking, be careful that you don’t spread your energy too thin.

Cancer (June 21- July 22) 2019 will be an interesting year for you, Cancer. You will have profound changes in your business and personal lives. Your career strategies and goals may be changing as well. On December 2, the changes that have come about will now be easier to navigate as your options expand.

Leo (July 23- August 22) In 2019, luck will be in abundance in your life and will follow you. You’re in the right place at the right time. You’re the person for the job, the raise or whatever it may be in your professional life. If you have aspirations to write a novel or book, this will be the year for you. The beginning of the year will be a great time to execute any creative ideas you have had recently.

Virgo (August 23- September 22) 2019 should be an exciting year for you, Virgo. You should expect many changes to different parts of your life, some sudden and without warning. But the changes will be for the better. Your relationships, career, finances, family life and creativity will all be up for grabs. Embrace it! Libra (September 23- October 22) You’ll enjoy 2019, Libra. Relationships, skills, life and new experiences will be happening quite often this year. Between March 1 and March 26, you will have a great period of creativity and romance. Libra is ruled by Venus, which will not be in retrograde in this year, leaving you with three great periods during the year for creativity and romance to bloom. The other two periods will be September 14 to October 8, and December 20 to January 14, 2020.

Scorpio (October 23- November 21) 2019 is a great year for you to strengthen the structures in your life, to set and achieve your goals and to reach out beyond your comfort zone, Scorpio. Your communication skills will be greatly heightened, and you’re urged to use them to dive deeply into whatever interests you. In your romantic life, if you are single, you may meet someone whose beliefs and values are similar to yours, during the beginning of the year.

Sagittarius (November 22- December 21) You will continue to have a great year in 2019, Sagittarius. A new job, a new career path, a spike in income, a new love, a marriage, a birth or an international trip will be in your future. You may be sampling various spiritual traditions, could teach workshops or seminars or may even go to graduate or law school. The new year could hold endless possibilities.

Capricorn (December 22- January 19) 2019 may bring profound changes to your life, Capricorn. Pluto and Saturn are traveling together. Pluto helps us to transform at the deepest levels, and Saturn makes those changes long-lasting. This year, you’re setting the groundwork for expansion and changes into your life. Saturn will be in retrograde from April 29 to September 18. During this period, you may be more serious than usual and will scrutinize the structures you’ve built in relationships, your career, and finances.

Aquarius (January 20- February 18) Some possible changes in your life could be ahead in 2019, Aquarius. A move, a change in financial or marital status, a move out of or into your home by someone, a career change or birth or death. In other words, huge life events. The best idea would be to embrace change rather than to resist it. In the beginning of the year, your communication abilities and capacity to generate ideas will be heightened.

Pisces (February 19- March 20) 2019 should be an interesting year for you, Pisces. Your professional life will grow and expand. You may be traveling more or handling foreign clients for your company or both. Other possibilities include a promotion, a raise, or finding a new career path all together.

During January, there will be changes in your daily work or in creative adventures. You may also decide to change your health routine in some way, whether that be hitting the gym more often, or changing your sleeping habits. Your surge of emotions can be put to a positive use.

Sara is an Integrative Public Relations Major at Central Michigan University. She hopes to work in a PR agency one day, managing social media for clients. When she's not reading yet another book from one of her three bookshelves, she can be found cuddling her cats, Luna and Selene.