Fashion Photo: Lindsey Peters

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at C Mich chapter.

Name: Lindsey Peters – Produceer and Designer for Threads

Major: Apparel Merchandising and Design

Wearing: I am wearing a sheer/metallic gold button down blouse and a black half leather mini skirt.  They are both surprisingly from Kohls!

Inspiration: Well, i’m obsessed with Woodstock and the “hippie lifestyle”, but my mother raised me on Rock and Roll.  I don’t believe in having one set style, so a lot can inspire me. When I do look towards specific style inspiration, I look at people like Natalie Bergman from Wild Belle who thrives off of prints and seventies glamour.  Oh and red lips. Red lips are everything.

Beth is a Senior at Central Michigan University. She is majoring in Apparel Merchandising and Design with a minor in Advertising. Beth is an active member of the sorority Phi Sigma Sigma. Her hopes are to be Chicago/LA/NYC bound in the next 2 years, working in the styling or product development area of the fashion industry. An interesting fact about Beth is that she is extremely obsessed with Beyoncé.