This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at C Mich chapter.

Name: Beth Belecki

Age: 19

Year: Junior

Major: Apparel Merchandising

Where are your clothes from?
My pants are from PacSun, boots from Steve Madden, sweater from Urban Outfitters and jacket from LuLus.

What is your inspiration for your wardrobe?
My inspirations are Mary Kate Olson, Blake Lively and blogger “Sincerely Jules.”

Annie is a junior at Central Michigan University from Plymouth, Mi.  She is majoring in Integrative Public Relations with a minor in Leadership.  Annie is an active member in her sorority Phi Sigma Sigma holding numerous positions within the chapter.  She has a love for travel, food and pets and looks forward to an internship abroad Summer 2013.  Annie loves writing for Her Campus and cannot wait to see this chapter grow to be such a great success! :)  
Alex Puzzolo is a junior at Central Michigan University. She is majoring in Integrative Public Relations and minoring in Leadership. She is an active member in her sorority, Phi Sigma Sigma, by holding Executive Board positions. Alex is a Co-founder of the Central Michigan University chapter of Her Campus. She is from Mundelein, IL and loves to travel. She has been to multiple countries and just recently completed an internship in Ireland. An interesting fact about Alex is that she has worked in a jewelery store for the past two years and is certified member of the Gemology Institute of America.