This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at C Mich chapter.

Name: Annica Wyskochial

Year: Freshman
Major: Pre Dentistry 
Where did you get your clothes from? Boots are from Polo by Ralph Lauren, jeans are from American Eagle, Sweater from Forever 21, Scarf from target and the purse from American Eagle.
Whats your inspiration of your outfit/style? “I like to be comfy and warm so big sweaters are the way to go. Since it was raining today, it gave me a good excuse to pull out my favorite pair of rain boots.”
Alex Puzzolo is a junior at Central Michigan University. She is majoring in Integrative Public Relations and minoring in Leadership. She is an active member in her sorority, Phi Sigma Sigma, by holding Executive Board positions. Alex is a Co-founder of the Central Michigan University chapter of Her Campus. She is from Mundelein, IL and loves to travel. She has been to multiple countries and just recently completed an internship in Ireland. An interesting fact about Alex is that she has worked in a jewelery store for the past two years and is certified member of the Gemology Institute of America.