Campus Cutie: Tyler Hether

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at C Mich chapter.

Name: Tyler Hether

Hometown: Dryden/Mount Pleasant

Age: 19

Major: Undecided

Minor: Undecided

Are you in a relationship?

Yes, with a beautiful girl

What is your favorite memory with her?

Going to the Wiz Khalifa concert two summers ago, she thoroughly enjoyed something that I really like, and we bonded over that. I got to see a great concert and spend my night with her.

What is your ideal future relationship?

Happy, fun, trustworthy.

What are your hobbies?

Dancing, making jokes, working out, and playing catch

Favorite artist?

Tyler the Creator, uhm…hes very original and creative, doesn’t care what people think, and will literally say whatever he wants, like me.

What’s the cutest thing a girl could do for you?

Make me something rather than buy me something, it just shows how much more it means and how much more they care because of the effort and time it takes. Oh and pretending to enjoy something that I really enjoy, just to make me happy. OH and eating things other than salads because I like to go and try new restaurants and I want you to get whatever you wanna get. Oh and last one, open up to me in a way that they wouldn’t open up to anyone else.

What are the three most important things in your life?

Happiness, humor, and love

Where do you see yourself in 5 years?

Uhm, somewhere warm, preferably South Carolina, just getting my career started.

Who is your celebrity crush and why?

Nicki Minaj. THAT BOOTY!

Describe what you would wear on a typical day.

Low top shoes that stand out, uh skinny pants of some sort, and uh – a colorful t-shirt usually of something that not a lot of people are familiar with, like an artist or clothing line.

If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be?

Italy. Its somewhere that I have always wanted to go, I love Italian food and their culture really interests me.

What is your dream job?

To be a singer/dancer and tour the world.

What is your definition of a one-night stand?

Hooking up with a girl that you don’t know that well, you have sex, have an awkward talk about it the next day and go your separate ways and never do it again.

Tell us a story about your most embarrassing moment with a girl.

I used to jokingly kiss a girl on the cheek in high school that I liked and one day I got really close to kissing her on the lips, I brought it up later that night to see if she would say she wished we would have and she was like “ oh yeah good thing we didn’t” I was like “ooookkayy.” – Now she’s my girlfriend

What would it take for a girl to get a callback?

To just be confident, but not cocky, good looking but does not flaunt it, and able to joke around and to not take life so seriously all of the time

What are 3 big NO-NO’s that girls do that drive you crazy?

1.     Take everything so offensively

2.    Dress provocatively

3.    When girls say that they can live without a guy but then can’t stand if they don’t have one – they always need to be talking to someone

What type of girls interest you?

Oh I don’t know. Cute in their looks and different in their personality, oh and shorter than me, haha.

Would you rather have a homebody or a party girl?

Homebody. I would rather have a girl who wants to stay home and spend time with me; I would rather go to dinner than go to a party.

At what age do you see yourself wanting to settle down? And why do you think that’s the perfect age to do so?

Around 30. I feel like you should give yourself time to establish your career and live completely independent before worrying about another human.

Are you a boob guy or a butt guy?

I definitely prefer women with large glutes

If you could do anything you wanted, how would you propose to your lucky bride-to-be?

I can’t answer that. I’m afraid she will see it. Lets just say it’ll be perfect.

Describe your perfect date night.

I dress up in a skinny suit and tie and go pick up my date from her house; she is wearing an elegant dress. We pretend to be serious until we end up cracking jokes and having fun together. We go to an expensive restaurant that we have no business being in because everyone is twenty years older than us and try our best to act like we belong, we have a great fulfilling meal, I pick up the tab – of course. Drive her back to my place, invite her in, talk and laugh for hours until we end up on the couch cuddling and watching the Nightmare Before Christmas until we fall asleep. I wake her up in the morning with one of my famous egg sandwiches.

What would you call the relationship between you and a girl before you’re officially dating?

It depends on how close we are dating. Uhm, early on I would just say “this is my friend,” later on I might say “this is my girlfriend,” and once we are really close I would call her “my girl.”

How long does it usually take for you to want to date a girl?

A while, I have learned that rushing into it never works out in your favor.

What puts a girl in the friend-zone?

She’s just not my type, or is taller than me, hahaha.

Being completely honest, what does a typical “guys night” consist of?

Uhm, hanging out, drinkin’, talk about girls…the entire time. I don’t know, play drinking games, and try to act like we would rather be there than with our girl, haha.

Do you consider yourself a momma’s boy or dad’s buddy?

Oh momma’s boy, she mainly raised me growing up.

What do you consider cheating?

Uhm, talking or touching with the intent of intimacy

Why do you think people cheat?

One of two reasons:

To quote my dad, “they want to eat their cake and have it too.”

Or they have had it done to them.

Natalie is a Senior at Central Michigan University. She is working toward a Bachelor of Science degree with an emphasis on Broadcast and Cinematic Arts. Natalie has been a CMich Contributor since October of 2013 and represents our chapter as our Social and Events Coordinator. Natalie has a deep passion for pop culture and entertainment and she is looking forward to a career in entertainment television or news as a Multimedia Journalist and/or Producer. Until then, she will continue to be a part of our chapter, to participate in News Central 34 and E Central, remain an active member of NBS, and continue to make strides towards making her dreams come true.