andrew neel 7crB2ccrmPo unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
andrew neel 7crB2ccrmPo unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

Campus Cutie: Kevin Rohner

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at C Mich chapter.

Relationship Status: Single…and mingling

Major: Physical Education

Year: Senior

Hangs out most at: The Animal Farm…aka my house off High Street

Blondes or Brunettes?: Brunettes, or anyone pretty

Qualities you look for in a girl: Outgoing, fun, friendly, loves dogs, loves Jesus, sporty, definitely sporty.

Hollywood Crush: Rachel from Friends, not Jennifer Aniston

Favorite Movie: Finding Nemo

Hidden Talents: If I told you, they wouldn’t be hidden anymore?

Craziest thing you’ve ever done: I lived in Africa for 3 months

If you were stuck on an island for a year, what 3 things would you bring: Toothbrush, so I don’t have to smell my own breath, Finding Nemo the movie, and a DVD player to watch Finding Nemo on, duh.

What is your ideal date?: Fun is key, I would pick a sunny day in the fall and take my girl to a meadow of fall leaves since I love those and ride horses through it to a hot air balloon that would fly us over Paris. Then we would land in a lavender field since I like that smell and drink iced tea and hold hands. Very ideal.

Alex Puzzolo is a junior at Central Michigan University. She is majoring in Integrative Public Relations and minoring in Leadership. She is an active member in her sorority, Phi Sigma Sigma, by holding Executive Board positions. Alex is a Co-founder of the Central Michigan University chapter of Her Campus. She is from Mundelein, IL and loves to travel. She has been to multiple countries and just recently completed an internship in Ireland. An interesting fact about Alex is that she has worked in a jewelery store for the past two years and is certified member of the Gemology Institute of America.