Campus Cutie: Josh Greenhalge

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at C Mich chapter.

Name: Josh Greenhalge

Hometown: Canton, MI

Age: 22

Major: Political Science and Communications

Relationship Status: Single, but always mingling

If you were stranded on an island, what three things would you bring?

The Alchemist by Paulo Coehlo, a picture of all my friends and family, and a soccer ball

Boxers of Briefs?

Briefs

Blondes or Brunettes?

Blondes

What’s the cutest thing a girl could do for you?

Doing something spontaneous for me

What is your definition of a one-night stand?

An evening that turned into a little more than I expected with a girl that I barely knew, only to see her walking out of my house at 7 am with one of my fraternity shirts on.

Tell us a story about your most embarrassing moment with a girl.

When I was in eighth grade, I bought this girl this a heart-shaped Reese’s chocolate and flowers. When I handed it to her, she told me she was allergic to peanut butter and then proceeded to hand them out during our lunch period.

What would it take for a girl to get a call back?

Having a good sense of humor, a good sense of style, and can hold a conversation, and for her to show a genuine interest.

What are 3 big NO-NOs that girls do that drive you crazy?

1. Talk to a bunch of guys at the same time

2. Not being able to handle their liquor

3. Being disrespectful to my mom

What type of girl interests you?

An outgoing, caring, fun, spontaneous girl. Has to be shorter than I am and have nice teeth.

Would you rather have a homebody or a party girl?

A good mix of both. A girl that likes to go out and have fun, but can also chill and watch Netflix with me.

At what age do you see yourself wanting to settle down? And why do you think that’s the perfect age to do so?

I’d say 28 because we’d still be young enough to travel and do fun things without the constraints of having a family, but still old enough to be financially stable and mature enough to know that we can be in for the long haul.

Are you a boob guy or a butt guy?

Butt

If you could do anything you wanted, how would you propose to your lucky bride-to-be?

I would like to do it in front of an audience so all the attention can be on her and it can be something she’ll never forget.

Describe your perfect date night.

Going to a nice restaurant, having a nice, easy-going conversation, maybe enjoy a couple of drinks, drop her off, give her a little smooch, and see her another time.

How long does it usually take for you to want to date a girl?

1-3 months

What puts a girl in the friend-zone?

Farting and burping in front of me

Being completely honest, what does a typical “guy’s night” consist of?

Beer, cussing, and sports

Do you consider yourself a momma’s boy or daddy’s big man?

Momma’s boy

What do you consider cheating?

Making out or anything more when in a relationship

Why do you think people cheat?

Not being mature enough to handle a relationship

What’s your favorite movie?

Forrest Gump

Hollywood Crush?

Jennifer Aniston

Gabi is a junior from Chicago, Illinois studying Advertising with minors in Journalism and Spanish. She is an active member of the Phi Sigma Sigma sorority. Gabi is a sports fanatic, as well as a fashion enthusiast. She hopes to work in the fashion industry while living in the Windy City.