Athletic Wear to Daily Wear

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at C Mich chapter.

It’s not very often that fashion trends are comfortable options. Luckily, in this case, the most comfortable clothes in your closet can now be worn as every day looks. Athletic wear has evolved into outfits seen everyday-not just at the gym. Some might think that Lulu Lemon began this craze with their adorable workout tops, pants and hoodies. When some spend so much money on brands like Lululemon for example, why only wear these when you work out?

Many retail stores including Forever 21, Gap, and H&M have added sportswear clothing into their stores. These are just a few companies that offer good athletic wear at even better prices. If you are on a frugal college budget like myself, here are a few brands that have athletic wear you, and your bank account will love.

1.     Fabletics

Fabletics sportswear and active wear is perfect when wanting good quality clothing at a reasonable price. This is a newer company with actress Kate Hudson being the co-founder. Fabletics online makes shopping much easier by having you take a lifestyle quiz then giving you clothing suggestions based on your answers.

2.     Gap

Gaps’ athletic wear line, GapFit, has great quality items that are comparable to Lululemon aside from the prices.

3.     Aerie

American Eagles brand Aerie has great athletic and loungewear at prices you can’t beat.  You can also find fun and colorful leggings for working out or daily use.

If simply thinking of purchasing Lululemons make you feel sorry for your bank account, checking out these stores is the thing to do to find cute and affordable active wear. We love that trends such as this one are making it so easy to be comfy and cute, because really, what’s better than that?