This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at C Mich chapter.

Despite the bad rap Glee has undeservingly gotten over the years, the show isn’t all Broadway musicals. They actually sing a lot of well-known hits and do it in a pretty fun way. Although it is a pretty cheesy show, it’s pretty entertaining and you can learn a lot of valuable life lessons from watching. Here are a few inspirational quotes featured over the seasons.

“Being part of something special does not make you special; something is special because you are a part of it.”

—Rachel Berry

“See the world not as it is, but as it should be.”

—Finn Hudson

“You can’t change the past, but you can let go and start your future.”

—Quinn Fabray

“Don’t wish away your life, you’re exactly where you’re supposed to be.”

—Shelby Corcoran

“Don’t lose track of who you are just because it might be easier to be someone else.”

—Will Schuester

“I swear to you I will never change, I’m proud to be different. It’s the best thing about me.”

—Kurt Hummel

“Life really only has one beginning and one end, and the rest is just a whole lot of middle.”

—Will Schuester

“The only life worth living is one that you’re really passionate about.” 

—Emma Pillsbury

“When you really believe in yourself, you don’t have to bring other people down.”

—Quinn Fabray

“There’s not much of a difference between a stadium full of cheering fans and an angry crowd screaming abuse at you. They’re both just making a lot of noise. How you take it is up to you. Convince yourself they’re cheering for you. You do that, and someday they will.” 

—Sue Sylvester

Annie McLean

C Mich '21

Hey! My name is Annie and I'm majoring in Integrative Public Relations and minoring in Multimedia Design at Central Michigan University. I love drawing and painting and I spend a lot of my time outdoors, more specifically on the water. I love to paddle board, boat, kayak, rollerblade, and bike. I LIVE for dogs and I would own 500 if I could. I have a black lab puppy named Luna and I miss her everyday I'm here at CMU. I love to listen to music, my taste is pretty diverse, but I am especially into 90s pop and alternative. My guilty pleasure is watching Keeping Up With The Kardashians, yes I know, but I am ADDICTED. My ultimate goal is to hopefully run social media platforms for a large company such as Victoria's Secret or Kylie Cosmetics.