This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at C Mich chapter.

As you fashion fanatics may know, the last four weeks have been filled with Fashion Week madness, and it was nothing short of fabulous. Many of the collections incorporated aspects of spring, with floral and bright colored prints. Here’s a little recap on some of the hottest looks that rocked the runway from a few of the top fashion capitals in the world.

New York never disappoints dealing with any event, especially Fashion Week. Pieces by Bibhu Mohapatra at the Mercedes Benz Fashion Show were a highlight to say the least. The abstract print along with floral print made this collection one of a kind. The evening gowns are clean, elegant, and perfect for spring.

Another designer that presented a Spring/Summer collection at New York Fashion Week was Naeem Khan. This collection was beyond chic and elegant, which is no surprise coming from this designer. The detailed embroidery and neutral colors stood out compared to other collections during Fashion Week that featured bright colors and bold styles. There were some pops of color within Naeem Khans collection, but elegance was an element that was consistently shown.

Elie Saab is another designer that never disappoints whenever releasing a new collection. His Spring 2014 collection was shown in Paris during Paris Fashion Week. He made it a point to incorporate many elements of spring into this collection. The collection, including the dress below, is light and feminine. The colors and patterns are a fun look for the spring.

Another Fashion Week destination, also buzzing with new spring collections, was Milan. Alberta Ferretti featured bright colors, floral, ruffles, and other feminine styles. The piece shown captures the feminine and playful theme that his Spring 2014 collection was all about. Alberta Ferretti presented an exciting and unique collection that was one of the many favorites.

Mulberry’s Ready to Wear Spring/Summer 2014 collection was presented at London Fashion Week. This collection is filled with multiple styles and color schemes, which made the runway versatile and exciting. The bright orange color shown below was a reoccurring color scheme throughout the collection. There is a great sense of simplicity shown, which makes this a highlight and an amazing spring collection.

What says spring better than bright colors and floral? Fashion Week 2014 featured many unique and feminine collections centered on warm weather ahead. Each of these 5 Fashion capitals brought different and unique twists to spring’s high fashion clothing. Fashion Week 2014 was nothing short of brilliant and we can’t wait until next year!