This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at C Mich chapter.

The Fault in Our Stars by John Green

A sixteen-year-old girl finds her first love and heartbreak all at once. It will bring you every emotion you don’t want to feel on an airplane—laughter, tears and most likely a few audible “Aww’s.” This won’t stop you from reading, because pretty much from the beginning, you will not be able to put the book down. The timing also couldn’t be more perfect. With no readings assigned from evil professors, you will be able to finish this book on your vacation before it comes into theaters on June 6th.

Uganda Be Kidding Me by Chelsea Handler

What better way to feel better about you being a shit show and embarrassing yourself than to read the craziness Chelsea Handler gets into on her trip to Africa? I’m sure you thought it couldn’t get worse, but Chelsea Handler will definitely take the cake. She must’ve strategically planned the release date because it hits stores March 4th.

The Best of Me by Nicholas Sparks

I’m sure every girl is anxiously awaiting the next Nicholas Sparks book to become a movie, and “The Best of Me” is our lucky winner. If you’re missing out on that spring break fling and wishing for some romance on your trip, and if all you’re stuck with is beer and Easy Mac, this novel will give you the romance your heart is missing.

He’s Just Not That Into You by Greg Behrendt and Liz Tuccillo

This one speaks for itself. Every college girl needs to read this to realize when to kick the “I’m only there when it’s convenient for me” jerk to the curb and out of her life. 

One For The Money by Janet Evanovich

If you’re looking for a new series to get into, this is it. I mean, Evanovich is at novel number 20 now for this Stephanie Plum series. They’re the perfect combination of mystery and humor, and her writing style will get you hooked after you read the first chapter.