20 Reasons We Love Carrie Bradshaw

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at C Mich chapter.

Carrie Bradshaw is easy for every and any woman to relate to. Maybe it’s because she has amazing style and gives the best advice on this earth. Either way, you can’t hate her. Here are the top 20 reasons we love Carrie Bradshaw.

1. She tells it like it is.

Nothing’s better than a show that stars a sophisticated, smart and straight-talking New Yorker.

2. She knows how to write & has the perfect job.

Where do I sign up?

3. She knows fashion.

Is it just me or does she make outdated styles hot?

4. She’s a good friend.

Whether it’s a lunch date, a night out or a lonely New Year’s Eve, Carrie’s got her girls back.

5. She knows how to party.

We can only hope we’ll be this fun when we hit our late 20s/early 30s.

6. She makes us laugh.

Good to know even the most fabulous women make fools of themselves in front of men!

7. She makes us cry.

Admit it — there wasn’t a dry eye in the room when you and your girls watched the Sex and the City movie and Carrie made that call to Big on her wedding day.

8. She appreciates a girls’ night out.

Not sure I’ve seen anyone makes 30 look so fabulous!

9. She’s down to earth.

Me too, Carrie, me too.

10. She’s a New Yorker.

11. She loves shoes.

We can all appreciate a fellow shoe-lover.

12. She’s weird.

Too much serious can be a bad thing! Carrie knows how to dance it out.

13. She rocks that hair 24/7.

…How?!

14. She’s an awesome girlfriend.

“Ever thine, ever mine, ever ours.” Through it all Carrie was forgiving and let the past be the past.

15. She gives good advice.

Whether you’re looking for relationship advice or not, something can be taken from every episode- no doubt about it.

16. She knows how to be independent.

Don’t we all wish we could tell guys off as well as her?

17. She’s got the gay best friend we all want.

Where can I find myself a Stanford Blatch?

18. She’s not perfect.

Through her many failed relationships Carrie learns who she is and what she wants. Her journey is a realistic point of view on the ups and downs of adulthood and finding love.

19. She wants the same thing we do.

*sigh*

20. She never gets old!

Who hates Sex and the City re-runs? Nobody.

Junior at Central Michigan University studying public relations and advertising. Lover of writing. Fire up!
Gabi is a junior from Chicago, Illinois studying Advertising with minors in Journalism and Spanish. She is an active member of the Phi Sigma Sigma sorority. Gabi is a sports fanatic, as well as a fashion enthusiast. She hopes to work in the fashion industry while living in the Windy City.