This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Butler chapter.

As we now know, I am an astrology master. And I enjoy a frequent tagging of oneself, especially in really niche ways. So I’ve decided to assign the signs according to one of the subjects I know best.

Aries- Ice-scraper

Taurus- A broken pair of sunglasses

Gemini- An old pair of glasses with the prescription expired that I had to wear once because I left my current glasses at school and brought no contacts home with me like a FOOL

Cancer- The 1996 Fiona Apple album “Tidal” on CD

Leo- A Butler Arts Center straw cup I borrowed from my best friend and still haven’t given back

Virgo- A neon buffalo plaid throw blanket with holes in it (just in case I get stranded and it’s cold)

Libra- receipts upon receipts upon receipts

Scorpio- An old birthday card envelope that used to hold picture of my ex-boyfriend that I eventually threw out at a gas station on I-74

Sagittarius-The 2008 Ida Maria album “Fortress ‘Round My Heart” on CD

Capricorn- A small Ziploc bag that had a sandwich in it that I ate on my way to work

Aquarius- A stuffed Porg that used to cling to the inside of my window but fell off and I kinda just kept him in there

Pisces- An old, old orphaned french fry

Kait Wilbur is an aggressively optimistic individual obsessed with sitcoms, indie music, and pop culture in general. She hails from Manito, a rural wasteland in Illinois so small and devoid of life that she took up writing to amuse herself. Kait goes to Butler University to prepare for a career in advertising, but all she really wants to do is talk about TV for a living. You can find her at any given moment with her earbuds in pretending to do homework but actually looking at surrealist memes.
Rae Stoffel is a senior at Butler University studying Journalism with a double minor in French and strategic communications. With an affinity for iced coffee, blazers, and the worlds worst jokes, she calls herself a witty optomistic, which can be heavily reflected in her writing. Stoffel is a Chicago native looking forward to returning to the windy city post graduation.