This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Butler chapter.

Louise is a first year at Butler. We know you’ll love her just as much as we do!

HC: What’s your major?

L:  I’m a first year and I’m in the midst of switching somethings around with my major but if all goes well, Criminology and English.

HC: Where are you from?

L:  Hinsdale, IL

HC: What are your hobbies?

L: I love journaling, reading, playing ukulele, sending people snail mail, listening to Paramore 25/8, dying my hair, making/retweeting memes on Twitter, and thinking random things are funny when they absolutely are not.

HC: Any pets?

L: I’ve had a betta fish named Moe for the past year or so. He’s blue and I love him.

HC: PSL, yes or no?

L: Yes, when I’m in the mood. I don’t understand the whole debate over it. Just let people enjoy things!

HC: Current favorite TV show?

L: It changes a lot, but if I had to pick I gotta go with Criminal Minds.

HC: who is your celeb crush?

L: Matthew Gray Gubler

HC: Fav Vine?

L:I have a new favorite Vine like every week. This week it’s “Welcome to bible study”. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=37LNH5foeUU

HC: Coffee vs. Tea.

L: Tea. Not just because I hate the taste of coffee, but also because I can say “I have some piping hot tea” when I want to gossip AND have literal piping hot tea.

HC: What’s your favorite fall activity?

L: Staying inside and watching Netflix while drinking hot cocoa. That could be an anytime activity, but I’d say it counts.

HC: Give us a random fact about you.

L: I was Mike Wazowski for Halloween my senior year of high school.

Rae Stoffel is a senior at Butler University studying Journalism with a double minor in French and strategic communications. With an affinity for iced coffee, blazers, and the worlds worst jokes, she calls herself a witty optomistic, which can be heavily reflected in her writing. Stoffel is a Chicago native looking forward to returning to the windy city post graduation.