New Member Profile: Kait Wilbur

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Butler chapter.

Butler’s Her Campus chapter has recently added some new members! Kait Wilbur is one of said members! Kait is a sophomore student majoring in Strategic Communication & Digital Media. She is on the cusp of Libra and Virgo, and she is a writer for Her Campus!

Her Campus (HC): What do you like to do in your free time?

Kait Wilbur (KW): Laugh until I cry with friends, write songs and play guitar, watch old SNL sketches, make Spotify playlists, wander around stores without buying anything.

HC: What is your favorite spot on campus? Why?

KW: There’s this study room on the third floor of Jordan Hall that lets in a lot of natural light. I love going there to work and think and clear my head. It’s my favorite place to write.

HC: If you could only listen to one album for the rest of your life which album would that be?

KW: OH GOODNESS. Probably Fleetwood Mac’s Rumors. It’s actually super versatile in terms of mood and it reminds me of my mom.

HC: What is your favorite flower?

KW: Orchids, because Georgia O’Keefe.

HC: What is your top love language?

KW: Cuddling. Next question.

HC: Favorite genre of music?

KW: “Alternative” encapsulates basically everything I listen to.

HC: Favorite non-domesticated animal?

KW: Aliens.

HC: Favorite Bath and Body Works scent?

KW: Cashmere Glow.

HC: Candles or air fresheners?

KW: Candles. Spooky.

HC: Parties vs. kickbacks.

KW: Kickbacks.

HC: Mac vs. PC

KW: PC, and mine is enormous, which is good for my laptop sticker addiction.

Jazmine Bowens is a senior at Butler University. She is a Psychology major with a minor in Neuroscience and the Campus Corespondent for Butler University's Her Campus chapter. When she isn't in class, she's writing poetry, reading romance novels, or hanging out with her friends. Jazmine hopes to one day become an environmental lawyer and a published novelist.