New Member Profile: Alli Hickey

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Butler chapter.

Butler’s Her Campus chapter has recently added some new members! Alli Hickey is one of said members! Alli is a sophomore with a combined major in Criminology and Psychology, and is from Vermontville, Michigan. Her Zodiac sign is Scorpio, and she is a photographer for Her Campus!

Her Campus (HC): What do you like to do in your free time?

Alli Hickey (AH): Find cute places to explore and take pictures, listen to music, drink milkshakes or watch Netflix.

HC: What is your favorite spot off campus? Why?

AH: Any cute coffee shop because it’s a chill place with good vibes and coffee is nice too.

HC: If you could only listen to one album for the rest of your life which album would that be?

AH: Oh boy, I would probably have to go with a softer bop like Sam Smith or John Mayer.

HC: What is your biggest pet peeve?

AH: When people are late. 

HC: What is your top love language?

AH: Acts of service, a kind favor goes a long way.

HC: Favorite genre of music?

AH: I like most types of music, but indie/pop is usually my go to!

HC: Favorite animal?

AH: Giraffes and dogs

HC: Headphones vs. earbuds?

AH: Earbuds, can’t go wrong with a solid pair of headphones though.  

HC: Books vs. movies.

AH: Oooo books, but it’s a close second.

HC: Parties vs. kickbacks.

AH: Kickbacks.

HC: Mac vs. PC

AH: Mac.

Jazmine Bowens is a senior at Butler University. She is a Psychology major with a minor in Neuroscience and the Campus Corespondent for Butler University's Her Campus chapter. When she isn't in class, she's writing poetry, reading romance novels, or hanging out with her friends. Jazmine hopes to one day become an environmental lawyer and a published novelist.