A List of Podcasts I Keep Meaning to Start But Never Do

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Butler chapter.

It’s 11:45 pm… yeah I’ve got a quiz tomorrow, but you I’d so much rather list all of the podcasts I’ve thought of conjuring up but then never have the time/resources/attention span/commitment to actually produce, so basically I’m just gonna tell you all about them here!

-Real Talk With Rae:​ 

Basically just me ranting about anything and everything I possibly can. That’s it. Requests accepted.

-Cup of Joan:

An idea given to me by Butler HC’s very own Kait Wilbur, so of course she’ll be the first guest. A cup of coffee and a feminist ideal that we deconstruct, and some very creative swear words of course!

-Road Rage With Rae:

Me just hangin’ out, driving places, screaming at the horrible Indiana drivers. AND THE POTHOLES.

-The Knotty Knitter:

I love knitting, like love love love knitting, so why not! I haven’t decided if it’s gonna be a podcast actually about knitting or just me ranting about life while knitting. I’ll let ya know.

-Wednesday Winesdom:

Exactly what it sounds like. A glass of wine, a Wednesday evening, and all the wisdom I’ve got to offer. Guest stars always welcome.

-The Beret Band:

My girl gang, but with berets. This one might not be nearly as entertaining as it will be bizarre, but we’ll give it a go. Also my dog, if we can get her to sit with a beret on.

-Baguettes and Bigotry: Indianapolis Edition:

Like humans of WalMart, but with insane individuals I come across in Indy.

-To All The Toys I’ve Loved Before: childhood edition:

Reminiscing on everyone’s favorite childhood toys from the 90’s.

-Hey It’s My Mom:

Literally just me and my mom talking about the weirdest things.

-A Gaggle of Goose:

My dog’s name is Goose and she’s like love of my life, so why not pick her brain about what it’s like to be her!

Rae Stoffel is a senior at Butler University studying Journalism with a double minor in French and strategic communications. With an affinity for iced coffee, blazers, and the worlds worst jokes, she calls herself a witty optomistic, which can be heavily reflected in her writing. Stoffel is a Chicago native looking forward to returning to the windy city post graduation.