element5 digital fuZWqL1C2rM unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
element5 digital fuZWqL1C2rM unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

I Frickin Love Christmas

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Butler chapter.

Alright lovely ladies, the most wonderful time of the year is quickly approaching. You know what that means… LET’S GET FESTIVE!

It’s just such a happy time, you know? There’s all the pretty lights and the giant inflatable santas that look kinda like they’re going to kill you, but only kinda, and ice skating. There’s also snow and a shit ton of cookies.

The rest of this post is gonna be christmas gifs while I avoid doing all the work for pre pre finals week and then the actual pre finals week followed by actual finals week, I want to dieeeeeeee. Have one week where all the shit is due, not two, sincerely pissed off, tired, and hungry college girl who also has no money and needs more coffee.

Look at this precious reindeer angel dog. She’s so excited to sing Christmas carols and cuddle.

This pug playing with a squeaky reindeer! He’s so happy and excited and also wearing a santa hat.

This may be turning into a Christmas dog post.

He’s got the bow in his mouth!! Look at him! He unwrapped his own present all my himself! What a good boy.

I’m not even gonna fight it anymore.

An endless supply of puppies is the best present.

LOOK AT THEM!

This little gal in her pretty hat wants you to have the best holiday ever!

Dogs are perfect and wonderful and fantastic and also love Christmas. End of story.

Side note, this post totally was supposed to be cute and sentimental about the holidays, but alas, here we are. Merry Chrysler, my friends .

~Rae

Rae Stoffel is a senior at Butler University studying Journalism with a double minor in French and strategic communications. With an affinity for iced coffee, blazers, and the worlds worst jokes, she calls herself a witty optomistic, which can be heavily reflected in her writing. Stoffel is a Chicago native looking forward to returning to the windy city post graduation.