Style

Five Really Great Group Halloween Costumes

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Butler chapter.

It’s officially fall, ladies! This means only one thing… IT’S SPOOKY SEASON!

If you’re anything like me you’re already

1. just as excited for Halloween as these lovely 90’s power rangers

2. Already planning your Halloween costume

Check out these fantastic group Halloween costumes that you can force your friends into being with you.

1. The Stranger Things Gang

This one’s easier than you thing to find clothes for, just drag your buddies to the thrift store and snag some iconic pieces from the 80’s (?)

1. Sushi

Adorable and delicious. These costumes are pretty simple to make as well. Decorate a pillowcase, slap a pillow in it, and tape that shit to your back. DONE.

1. Taylor Swift’s Girl Gang

This is iconic. Got a friend that looks kinda like Tay? Cool. Grab your gal pals and your favorite party dress and you’re set.

1. The Bob’s Burgers Bunch

Some friends and I did this in high school, it was super easy to do since we already owned the clothes, I even carried around a notebook that had erotic friend fiction written on it.

1. Madeline and Her Pals

I was OBSESSED with Madeline when I was little so this is right up my alley. Get a shit ton of dark blue fabric, that one crazy friend that everyone seems to have, and your entire pledge class. Don’t forget to find a nun, too!

I hope you found at least one of these ~looks~ inspiring! Happy Halloweening, ladies

~the costume Cween

Rae Stoffel is a senior at Butler University studying Journalism with a double minor in French and strategic communications. With an affinity for iced coffee, blazers, and the worlds worst jokes, she calls herself a witty optomistic, which can be heavily reflected in her writing. Stoffel is a Chicago native looking forward to returning to the windy city post graduation.