This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Butler chapter.

Mme. President at your service, folks. Its that time of year again… the weather’s finally cold enough for all your cute sweaters, Michael Buble’s Christmas album is playing on repeat, and in the background you can hear the quiet weeping of college students slowly losing their minds. 

That’s right, kids. It’s FINALS SEASON!

Due to that fact and my deep need to procrastinate for at least four hours a day, I decided to reboot an old favorite… off brand celebrity names, PART TWO.

Here’s the link to the first one if you missed it -> https://www.hercampus.com/school/butler/brand-celebrity-names

1. Bost Microphone (Post Malone)

1. Lesso (Lizzo)

1. Paul Besties (Jeff Bazos)

1. Barry Saralee (Harry Styles)  

1. Jill Eyelash (Billie Ellish)

1. Jenny Kieth Purple (Millie Bobbie Brown)

1. 38 kinda rude (21 Savage)

1. Jacket Q (Cardi B) 

1. Almostkim Butnotquite (Kylie Jenner)

1. Stacy Cantsnowski (Nancy Pelosi) 

Rae Stoffel is a senior at Butler University studying Journalism with a double minor in French and strategic communications. With an affinity for iced coffee, blazers, and the worlds worst jokes, she calls herself a witty optomistic, which can be heavily reflected in her writing. Stoffel is a Chicago native looking forward to returning to the windy city post graduation.