jamie street KaAiThQZrGU unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
jamie street KaAiThQZrGU unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

An Autumnal Playlist for November

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Butler chapter.

An Autumnal Playlist for November

Happy November 1st, my friends! The spooky season has officially ended, and while I might be sad, there is no time to mourn…for there is plenty more fall to come and Thanksgiving is upon us! It’s time for chunky sweaters, orange leaves on the sidewalk, roaring fireplaces and full tummies. In the spirit of the season, here’s a compilation of songs for rainy car rides, walking to class, studying at Starbucks, and other autumnal activities. Enjoy.

1. Gooey – Glass Animals

2. Real Love Baby – Father John Misty

3. Me and Michael – MGMT

4. How Soon is Now? – The Smiths

5. (Antichrist Television Blues) – Arcade Fire

6. 29 #Strafford APTS – Bon Iver

7. Lights Out, Words Gone – Bombay Bicycle Club

8. Rhiannon – Fleetwood Mac

9. Clay Pigeons – Michael Cera

10. Nevermind – Foster the People

11. All of Me Wants All of You – Sufjan Stevens

12. King and Cross – Asgeir

13. Tokyo – Joan

14. Phone – Louis Cole

15. Aphasia (Live Audiotree) – Pinegrove

Kath is a senior at Butler University and a self-identified introvert/INFJ. She's a lover of twinkly lights, christmas, cinema, music and romance. She's studying to be a high school English teacher, but her dream job is to work in a school library. She also loves hugs.
Rae Stoffel is a senior at Butler University studying Journalism with a double minor in French and strategic communications. With an affinity for iced coffee, blazers, and the worlds worst jokes, she calls herself a witty optomistic, which can be heavily reflected in her writing. Stoffel is a Chicago native looking forward to returning to the windy city post graduation.