This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Butler chapter.

This is a super busy week for me. Between schoolwork and my part-time job serving coffee to students who are slowly losing their will to live, the creative juices just aren’t flowing the way they should. (Also, I haven’t made any major self-discoveries or clothing purchases in a while.)

I wish I could quit school and just write lovely articles for you all, but unfortunately someday I will require money that I can exchange for goods and services. Were I to devote myself to a full-time career in pseudo-journalism, here is the amazing content you would be seeing from me.

Is Channing Tatum Actually Hot or Just Tall and Charismatic?

I Tried Not Over-Analyzing Everything People Say to Me – Here’s What Happened

Are We Gonna Talk About That Justin Timberlake Album or Just All Agree to Gloss Over It?

Ten Shapes You’ll Be Shaving Into Your Eyebrows This Summer

Which One of the Original Wiggles Will Be Kendall Jenner’s Baby Daddy? (It’s Not Who You Think)

Why Disney Needs a Princess Who Thinks the Earth is Flat

Pharrell Williams’ “Happy”: Looking Back 10 Years Later

Why Rostam Batmanglij Leaving Vampire Weekend Gave Me Abandonment Issues

Why Ezra Koenig Creating “Neo Yokio” Gave Me Vampire Weekend Issues

Why Ezra Koenig From Vampire Weekend Wearing Boat Shoes Gave Me Boat Shoe Issues

(Some of these are just about Vampire Weekend.)

An Artist Drew the Baby Looney Tunes All Grown Up and It Is EVERYTHING

Scientists Are Developing a Giant Lizard Who Will Buy You Tacos and Touch Your Butt

Five Ways to Incorporate Poutine Into Your Daily Routine

Daft Punk’s “Get Lucky:” Looking Back 10 Years Later

The Signs as the Sounds Cardi B Makes With Her Mouth

It’s a shame none of these will come to fruition.

~Kait

Kait Wilbur is an aggressively optimistic individual obsessed with sitcoms, indie music, and pop culture in general. She hails from Manito, a rural wasteland in Illinois so small and devoid of life that she took up writing to amuse herself. Kait goes to Butler University to prepare for a career in advertising, but all she really wants to do is talk about TV for a living. You can find her at any given moment with her earbuds in pretending to do homework but actually looking at surrealist memes.
Rae Stoffel is a senior at Butler University studying Journalism with a double minor in French and strategic communications. With an affinity for iced coffee, blazers, and the worlds worst jokes, she calls herself a witty optomistic, which can be heavily reflected in her writing. Stoffel is a Chicago native looking forward to returning to the windy city post graduation.