This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Butler chapter.

9 Animated Characters That Are Like, Kinda Hot

Please don’t judge me for this.

If you’ve never found an animated character attractive, you’re lying. I was inspired by a conversation we had at our Halloween party last week, discussing the obvious allure of Kovu from Lion King 2.

Can YOU feel the love tonight?

So I asked my friends: who was your animated sexual awakening? Here’s their responses – contributor names not included, to protect the innocent.

1. Aladdin

Soft, warm, chocolatey brown eyes. Plus, he knows how to show a girl a good time – he really CAN show you the world!

2. John Smith from Pocahontas

Historically problematic, but hot AF in the Disney-verse. Those cheekbones, y’all.

3. “The guy who turned out to be a robot in the Kim Possible movie.” (His name is Eric.)

There’s just something about the shaggy hair and chin dimple, man. Even when he turns against Kim and Ron… everyone loves a bad boy.

4. Kim Possible herself.

Hoo, boy. Has anyone worn a turtleneck crop sweater better than Kim?

5. Dimitri from Anastasia

Everyone loves a con-man turned good guy. And the way he looked at Anastasia when she wore the dress to the opera? Incredible.

6. The Hex Girls from Scooby Doo

Their “Scoobypedia” page describes them as a “female eco-goth rock band”, and honestly, I’m already sold.

7. Howl from Howl’s Moving Castle

We love a magical wizard that not only saves the day, but holds a prime piece of real estate (a moving castle!)

8. Zuko from Avatar: The Last Airbender

Specifically, after his haircut. Wowza.

9. Robin Hood

What would this list be without the fox Robin Hood? Maybe he’s not human, but he IS chivalrous, mischievous, and supports the redistribution of wealth. Be still my heart.

Special thanks to my gals for coming clean about their animated crushes – we know each other on a deeper level now because of it.

Senior at Butler University, studying marketing. Occasional writer, constant manager of all Butler HC social media. Lover of birds, feminism, and good music. You can probably find me crying over a Tiny Kitchen video or laughing at a Vine compliation. 
Rae Stoffel is a senior at Butler University studying Journalism with a double minor in French and strategic communications. With an affinity for iced coffee, blazers, and the worlds worst jokes, she calls herself a witty optomistic, which can be heavily reflected in her writing. Stoffel is a Chicago native looking forward to returning to the windy city post graduation.