5 gifs that describe my relationship with alcohol

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Butler chapter.

Me and alcohol have a very complicated relationship. I love it so much, but sometimes it’s just not good for me.  The only solace I have is that other people also experience these feelings, so much in fact, that there are several examples of it in the media. This is why I have gathered my 5 favorite gifs about alcohol for all of your guys’ enjoyment.

1) Are you the type of hurt that Advil can’t help? I have just the thing.

2) I’m writing this article during finals week. ‘Nuff said.

3) My last romantic partner was three years ago…

4) When I forget I’m a lightweight and start to take shots.

5)  Fun fact: I’ve never actually experienced a hangover.

All jokes aside you guys alcohol is a drug, and should be used safely and with caution. If you think you may have an addiction please seek help; you can call this 24/7 hotline, (844) 532-6495 and someone will be there for you. Also, if you ever think you, or someone you are with, has drunk too much please call 911 Indiana’s Lifeline law will protect you.

Have fun, but do it safely!

Jazmine Bowens is a senior at Butler University. She is a Psychology major with a minor in Neuroscience and the Campus Corespondent for Butler University's Her Campus chapter. When she isn't in class, she's writing poetry, reading romance novels, or hanging out with her friends. Jazmine hopes to one day become an environmental lawyer and a published novelist.