This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Butler chapter.

1. E.l.f. Poreless Face Primer

Okay less than two months ago I had no idea what face primer was, let alone that it existed. My makeup loving roommate processed to lecture me about the wonders of face primer until she’d convinced me to try it out. Being the broke college student that I am, I was in no mood to spend a lot of money so we went to Target (my home). It was there that I came across this beauty. $4.99. That’s it! This stuff is amazing. Just grab a pea sized amount, dab it on any visual pores, rub it in and go about your makeup routine. It totally minimizes pores and makes your skin feel really soft. I swear by this product.

2. Neutrogena Skinclearing Blemish Concealer

This. Shit. Is. Amazing. My mom actually turned me onto this product my senior year of high school and let me tell you friends, it’s wonderful. Not only does it cover up random zits that show up, but it calms them. Especially those big cystic pimples that actually hurt, I swear it relieves pressure. This product is only $8.29 at Target and is so worth it. Plus it’ll last you a good two or three months!

3. Drops of youth body shop exfoliator

I’ve never been too into fancy skin care brands, but my darling roommate got this exfoliant, tried it out on her hand, and I was sold. I shit you not, this stuff makes your face feel like a baby’s butt. It’s a little bit more on the expensive side, but it’s worth it. It’s $25 on the Body Shop’s website, but this is a good buy, my friends. Since it’s a strong exfoliant you’re only supposed to use it twice a week max (I only do once a week), so it lasts for like 6 or 7 months. LOVE IT.

4. PM Perfector Overnight Hydrating Cream

I came across this product totally randomly. I was at Ulta picking up a few things and I happened to pass the clearance shelf and saw this little guy for only $5 (usually $8.99) and decided to give it a go. First off, it smells amazing, and it’s soft to the touch, like literally the moisturizer itself is soft! Put a bit on after you wash your face and wake up feeling refreshed and silky smooth.

5. SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1 Cleanser & Makeup Remover

One of my good friends turned me onto this product after I had gotten frustrated with my makeup remover wipes. I really like this one because as you remove your makeup you can kind of feel your skin tingling as the micellar water kinda sucks all the garbage out of your skin after a long day of existing.

Rae Stoffel is a senior at Butler University studying Journalism with a double minor in French and strategic communications. With an affinity for iced coffee, blazers, and the worlds worst jokes, she calls herself a witty optomistic, which can be heavily reflected in her writing. Stoffel is a Chicago native looking forward to returning to the windy city post graduation. 
Jazmine Bowens is a senior at Butler University. She is a Psychology major with a minor in Neuroscience and the Campus Corespondent for Butler University's Her Campus chapter. When she isn't in class, she's writing poetry, reading romance novels, or hanging out with her friends. Jazmine hopes to one day become an environmental lawyer and a published novelist.