This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Buffalo chapter.

The Grammy’s were this past weekend and of course everyone is wearing their best and brightest! Here are my favorite looks from this past weekend.

Cardi B.

Cardi’s dress reminds me of a Disney Villain.(In a good way!) Her dress made a statement on the red carpet while also accentuating her features. (Her chest looks AMAZING) 9.5/10 (If Offset wasn’t in 99% of her pictures she would be 10/10)

JLO 

J Lo literally always looks good. I would do without the hat but of course she’s the only one who can rock it. Wearing white can give you wedding vibes, but her dress just made her look like an angel. 10/10

Dua Lipa

This might be my favorite look. The dress is so elegant and flashy, but doesn’t take away from her face! The jewelry was a nice addition and she looked so royal esque. 11/10

Bebe Rexha

Since red is my favorite color this also is my top 3. Her tan and makeup give her extra points for this outfit. Her hair was done perfectly and matches the style of the dress so well. 10/10

Tori Kelly

Tori Kelly naturally is so gorgeous. And she doesn’t need anything flashy to make her noticeable. Her simple black gown made her blonde hair red lip combo stand out even more. Her smile (not shown) was her best accessory. Her shoes also had a little bling which made them look gorgeous.10/10