Which Bridgerton Character Would You Be Based on Your Zodiac sign?

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Buffalo chapter.

After recently binge-watching the second season of Bridgerton on Netflix, I was eager to notably pick up on the traits and personalities of each character in the plotline. Each character was different in their own way and held an important role in the series. Find out what Bridgerton character you’re most like, based on your zodiac sign, down below!

***WARNING: SPOILER***

CAPRICORN (DEC. 22-JAN. 19): anthony bridgerton

The practical and disciplined Anthony Bridgerton knows when to prioritize his duties and sacrifice anything in order to get them done. His mature and reserved demeanor helps him to make decisions for his family and always makes sure to put them first.

aquarius (jan. 20-feb. 18): Eloise bridgerton

Eloise is the definition of an independent queen! As an Aquarius, she is an intellectual and goes after what she wants. She is a free spirit who hates to be constricted and told what to conform to.

pisces (Feb. 19-march 20): benedict bridgerton

Like Pisces, Benedict is imaginative, compassionate, and intuitive. He has a strong creative mindset and an intense desire to escape his reality of society.

aries (march 21-April 19): lady danbury

The quick-witted and confident Lady Danbury says exactly what comes to her mind and doesn’t back down from her stances. She is a natural-born leader who fiercely stands up for those she loves and cares for.

taurus (april 20-may 20): kate sharma

Kate’s devoted love and loyalty to her family make her stand out from the rest. Just like your typical Taurus, she can also be pretty stubborn and uncompromising when it comes to her mindset.

gemini (may 21-june 21): penelope Featherington

Miss Penelope Featherington tends to be quite curious about society and watches by as the self-proclaimed wallflower she is. Her famous secret identity tells us a lot about her outlook on the latest gossip and her interest in others around her.

cancer (June 22-July 22): Edwina Sharma

Edwina’s persuasive and sympathetic personality makes her likable to anyone who sets their eyes on her. As a Cancer, Edwina can also be slightly over-emotional and moody, but her soft side makes her quite the lovely personality to be around.

LEO (july 23-aug. 22): queen charlotte

Leo is the perfect sign to represent royalty and power. Queen Charlotte’s powerful role in society makes her the perfect Leo! Her proud self honors loyalty and respect over everything.

virgo (aug. 23-sept. 22): Lady violet bridgerton

Lady Violet is a kind and loyal soul who makes for the ideal mother for all her children. Similar to the sign of Virgo, she is hardworking in that she attempts to give all her children a bright future and a good standing in society.

libra (sept. 23- oct. 23): Daphne bridgerton

Daphne Bridgerton strives to stay fair-minded and always attempts to keep strong connections with everyone around her. Her attractive personality and her passion for love strike her as the perfect Libra.

scorpio (oct. 24- nov.21): simon basset

The Duke of Hastings is passionate, stubborn, and secretive just like the sign Scorpio. Simon is assertive in what he wants in life and in a partner. His mysterious and seductive demeanor makes him quite the Scorpio.

sagittarius (nov. 22-dec. 21): Colin bridgerton

Colin’s sense of adventure and traveling sparks him as the complete Sagittarius. His spontaneous daring nature craves exploration and new thoughts. He also holds a sense of humor with anyone he converses with.

Ayesha Khan

Buffalo '23

Ayesha is a senior majoring in Neuroscience and minoring in Asian Studies. She has a passion for all things music and enjoys singing in her free time. An Ariana Grande stan who's obsessed with aesthetics, coffee, the Bills, and her cat, Raja.