Hero Copy
Hero Copy
Megan Charles / Her Campus Media

What You Would Be During Spooky Season Based On Your Zodiac Sign

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Buffalo chapter.

Two of my favorite things are spooky season and astrology! I am here to tell you what I think you would be based on your zodiac sign: spooky season edition. If you do not know your zodiac sign, I have listed the dates below. I am not an astrologist, just a teenage girl who is into signs. 

1. Aries: Haunted house

March 21-April 19 

I believe Aries would be haunted houses because Aries individuals are not afraid to be loud, wild, bold and a little scary. Aries are known as the leaders of the zodiac and haunted houses are definitely the leading attraction during spooky season! 

1. Taurus: Apple pie 

April 20-May 20

Tauruses are known for self care and relaxation, but they also can be a little stubborn. Tauruses are definitely apple pies because it is warm and comforting, but sometimes bitter! Personally, I like Tauruses, as well as apple pies. 

1. Gemini: Halloween costumes  

May 21-June 20

Geminis are known as the twins, and what says twins more than a Halloween costume which completely changes your identity? Geminis are known to be playful and spontaneous like Halloween costumes! Geminis switch between two personalities like you can switch your costume!

1. Cancer: Candy Corn

June 21-July 22

Cancers are known to be a little emotional and care highly about trust. I believe this goes perfectly with candy corn because people either love it or hate it, but you have to trust the process and try candy corn! 

1. Leo: Halloween party 

July 23-August 22

Nothing says Leo like a party! Leos are definitely the center of attention when it comes to the zodiac and they radiate king/queen energy. “Most likely to throw an amazing Halloween party” definitely goes to the Leos! 

1. Virgo: Halloween decorations 

August 23-September 22

Virgos are said to be organized and practical perfectionists. I would definitely want a Virgo to set up my Halloween decorations and be in charge of the entire night in order for it to go smoothly. Virgos always go above and beyond, just like spooky decorations!

1. Libra: Pumpkin Spice

September 23-October 22

Libras appreciate balance and pumpkin spice brings balance to spooky season. Every year, people can’t wait until spooky season because of pumpkin spice! Just like people can’t wait to be around a Libra. Both are sweet and exciting!

1. Scorpio: Scary makeup  

October 23-November 21

Scorpios are known as complicated and mysterious, but also intriguing. Scary Halloween makeup is so interesting and cool, yet also hard to figure out. I believe no other sign fits Halloween makeup like Scorpio does! 

1. Sagittarius: Scary movies  

November 22-December 21

Sagittariuses are filled with knowledge and are very adventurous. Like scary Halloween movies, Sagittariuses are creative and have many stories to tell! 

1. Capricorn: Apple cider  

December 22-January 19 

Capricorns are dedicated and classic. They are known as the most hardworking of the zodiac. This reminded me of apple cider because not everyone likes it, but you must acknowledge that it is a classic and respect it! 

1. Aquarius: Pumpkin carving 

January 20-February 18

Aquariuses are known to be unique and eccentric, this is similar to pumpkin carving because you have the freedom to create anything you desire! Aquarius individuals are definitely creative and open minded, like the top of a jack o’lanterns head! 

1. Pisces: Scary stories 

February 19-March 20 

Pisces are known to be psychic and amazing story tellers. I wouldn’t want anyone else to tell me a spooky story other than a Pisces! Pisces often struggle between reality and fantasy which makes them a perfect storyteller.

Kate Duryea

Buffalo '25

Kate is a sophomore at the University at Buffalo. She majors in Biological Sciences. Some of her favorite hobbies include watching movies, hanging out with friends, and self care. She is a Gemini sun, Pisces moon, Leo rising.